Up skirting is fine according to Texas laws.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Sep 28, 2014.

1. None I suppose, if you weren't caught.

2. My worst fear would be ghillie snipers.
    They don't fuck around.

3. The whole dress appropriately if you don't what to be harassed mentality is shit.

4. Is this real?  Did I really read this?

fail.... just fail.

5. I'm gonna wear a skirt and let my junk flop about, you're welcome.

6. That's the thing though. I just have a regular android. Nothing special. Everyone that has an android has access to an app that will silently take pictures (whether it be every time you tap the black screen, tap a button on the phone, or so that it will take a picture every second).

Point being, it is very easy to not get caught. I have taken pictures a few times, but never tried for anything upskirt or anything like that because that is a line I draw in the sand. I would not want somebody to invade my privacy in any way, so I don't invade their privacy. However, when a fine looking girl walks by me, I may want to remember her, so I can take a pic or two.

It is also fun just to look through (if you set it to the auto capture mode) to walk around a busy store for a half hour and look through hundreds of pictures to see things you may have completely missed (like a guy picking his nose or something).

7. Swing and a miss on the metaphor too.

hahaha society is fucked.

"There's a woman who's walking around and her skirt is blowing up" - "Where? I want to see!"

"There's a man walking around in a skirt that's blowing around showing his junk" - "Call the police!  FUcking PERV!"

9. #49 As Above So Below, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014

What would a rapist most likely do in this situation?

A) Dark back alley, girl in tiny bikini

B ) Dark back alley, girl in a fucking suit of armor... (just got back from acting or whatever shit you wanna say to justify her wearing armor..)

Yeah that mentality is shit!

10. Too bad I wasn't trying for a metaphor? 

I'm just a drunk on a weed forum not a poet lol.

11. Lol why such a bad example, who is going to be roaming around in an alley with a bikini on man? A rapist will rape no matter what the fuck you're wearing. Did you know that?

Dude any rule made will be broken.  Any obstacle will be overcome.  The hardcore rapist will still find a way to get that armor off.

They fucking make guns extremely illegal here in Canada.  You know what happens?  People get murdered with knives instead.

13. The point of arguments is to go to the logical extreme.

14. We're jumping from harassment to rape now?

Is rape another victim blaming game too

I can't even guys.

15. I meant in terms of probability. 

What you wear does affect what happens to you.. I was trying to illustrate that.

You're exactly right, a hard core rapist will go to any lengths. 

And ultimately the rapist should always be punished not the victim, but what you wear does affect what happens to you.

16. So you're trying to contend women should be wearing full-body armor. Otherwise they're to blame for their clothing responsibilities.

Arguing in ridiculous extremes is bizarre. Trying to do my best sorry I can't keep up with the allegory very well

17. My mental process doesn't function very well when it's been running on alcohol all day :laughing:

I don't even know where I was going with that ^ :laughing:

18. Maybe when you're sober you could try defending the victim blaming stance.

Maybe  just maybe ;)

It's always fun with you lol. :smoking: :smoking:

20. GoPro Shoes.