Up skirting is fine according to Texas laws.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Sep 28, 2014.

1. You should be able to notice if someone is close enough/sketchy enough to attempt to take an upskirt pic of you, unless there are ninja's roaming around where you live.  
     odds are you will never be affected by this whatsoever.

2. I disagree. Not from personal experience, but taking candid photos of a girl is not difficult nor rare in the slightest.

3. Meh, ive seen it happen a few times. A girl with a nice butt comes into a place of buisness and some douche takes out his phone and snaps shots of it maybe to send to his buddies or for personal pleasure. Not upskirting per say, but damn close.

4. #24 El Duderino, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    come to Texas for the upskirts and go to jail for weed.

the town i live in though, if a woman were to catch you doing upskirts, you would have to call the police to keep the woman from beating your ass further.

5. How about up-pantsing. Women are all the time crawling around at my feet, sticking their fucking cell phones up my pants leg, trying to get a hi-res shot of El Diablo. This is why I do drugs.

Nah that's fine. If he's just taking pictures of her ass that show something anybody could see walking by, he hasn't done anything wrong in my book.

7. right, but putting your phone/camera up their skirt? i feel like this can't be very common
    if it's from a distance, that's the risk you take wearing revealing clothing

8. That is not the risk you take wearing revealing clothing, come on, don't victim blame. If someone comes and takes an inappropriate photo of someone regardless of what that individual is wearing it will always be the perpetrators fault.

Always.

9. i don't mind when i get upskirted 

10. Renee if u posted an upskirt pic that would make my life.

11. You know how dem feelings are, they tend to not be objective to the truth.

And victim blaming? Really ? For an obvious breach of privacy? It's a woman's fault because a man is too horny but too pathetic and desperate to actually get to know a girl? Cmon man. Leave the victim blaming out of this thread. Just sounds pathetic.

I think that if they take a picture of anything I could see walking by a girl in the mall normally, it's ok. I've seen some really clever upskirt shots though, it could almost be described as an art :laughing:

Like I said, should be illegal, but nobody should ever go to jail over it.

13. I think to a degree I agree, but there's not many opportunities in public to be able to lie down and look up a skirt as it is easy I put a camera at that same angle.

But I agree completely with the second paragraph

14. It's just a weird situation, I don't want my sisters to have to grow up and worry about niggas taking pictures of their ass for some unknown reason. It's so uncomfortable..
    I don't understand it, women are just as horny as men, why is it in most cases we can act more civilized and respectful when approaching the opposite sex? You won't see me waiting around in the mall guy watching, waiting for them to pass by to look at their ass. It used to make me avoid walking past certain groups of people because it's degrading. But that's like a whole different conversation, kind of.

15. Stop wearing whore-y looking skirts and start dressing modestly and you don't have to worry.

Personal.fucking.responsibility!

Ok, so we know people are out there taking upskirt photos... 

So dress modestly and you don't have to worry about that...

If you know you are going to be walking up 100 flights of stairs, don't wear a fuckin skirt... We all have plans and have a general idea of where we are going... So dress accordingly...

16. Swing and a miss

17. .......do we live in some third world country where I have to wear a fucking burqa to shield myself from predators. Fuck everything you said. If I want to wear a skirt. I will, is it my fault some fuck comes over and takes a picture?
    no. Its not, thats a terrible mentality you're portraying. You should tweak to be in tune with the 21st century.

18. And that's your choice.  If you wear pants or shorts I can guarantee you won't have to deal with this issue.

19. Let me guess?

You also wear whore-y looking bathing suits but also get mad when guys gawk right?

You can wear a burqa if you think it'd protect you from predators, but I think bear mace would be a bit better right?

What is this baseball?

Swing and a miss.

But! But! I am a strong proud woman and I shouldn't have to do that!

Welcome to reality ladies...

20. Seems like I am in the minority here. If a girl wears a skirt and is sitting down and everyone, how does that change anything? That is perfectly acceptable. Sure, other females will look down on them, and some men will too. It's not normal.
    But suppose a gust of wind blows your skirt up for a second. Say somebody with a photographic memory sees it. How is it different than taking a picture?
    I am not defending putting images you take online, that is disgusting in my opinion, because it is there forever and can ruin people's lives.
    However, if I am walking around a grocery store and taking pictures of women (who have no expectation of privacy in a grocery store), without them knowing, and I never share it with anybody, what harm has been done?