Is it a male/Do I need more light?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 8udder, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Don't do that! I used manure on my first batch before this one. And killed all four! Its way too hot for young plants. I use neutless soil, perlite, and peat moss. They get what I feed them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Oh and the tops were 2 weeks old. The plants were like 6weeks old.

3. I think OP doesnt have a fucking clue on what hes doing and needs to do his own damn research instead of being spoon fed

4. Robert Bergman Cannabis Grow Bible. Its available free online OP.

5. Come on mayne, its absolute beginners. Hit a bowl, and chill on the kid.

6. Seems ppl have gone bit crazy

First off 1 plant per pot mate 2 plants will strangle each other

2 that led isnt 85w it 85w eqivelent right?? It more like 11/15 w

Next thing i hope you not expecting to keep the plant in that tub cause ot will come out of it when she gets bigger.

You got air coming in but wheres it going out ??

Shes not male but then not female shes far far to young to tell.
    How old is she 1 week??

Did you emuslify the oil before spraying

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

7. The Cannabis Grow Bible is awesome. It will teach you about 90 percent of things he needs to know including about how to identify a nutrient deficiency and tell what type it is. Everybody should give it a flip through.

8. #28 8udder, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    Im going to read this today Its downloading right now.

The plant is about 3 weeks old now and Air is not coming in lol I jst added a fan inside the b[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]ucket to move air and keep things abit cool, Im gonna make the pc fans into an intake and exha[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]ust today so there wont be any iss[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]ues there. Btw do yo[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]u basically mean dil[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]ute the neem oil? I [/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]used 3 cap f[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]ulls and a cap f[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]ull of dawn soap and the rest was water and i misted it on the plants and lightly on the soil.. Havent seen any b[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]ugs since Ive done it :D [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Also ive been meaning to keep the plant in the b[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]ucket since I can always add more if I need more height.[/SIZE]

9. Ok get some dilica stop using soap unless dr bronner castle soap and your using far too much you will kill ya oh dish soap ph is crazy alkaline. Silicom will emulsify it second you suffercating the plant the air circulating is no good when its o2 rich and fuck all co2 mate.

Better off in a room than a tiny bucket bud

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

10. Hey guys just a quick litte question Umm is there something wrong with this plant? Or will it look better as it grows? I flushed it about two days ago and I sprayed a bit more neem oil on the top layer of soil since I still gnats sometimes if I turn the fans off. I'm considering letting it dry out and attempt to bottom feed it but I Dont think the roots are even close to touching the bottom, would it still work?

Here's a pic but its kinda blurry since my lens is cracked on the camera.. Gonna snap more pics with my friends camera when she gets here soon.

Attached Files:

11. You are going to end up needing more soil mayne. It will soon become root locked and won't grow very much. Do you have a spare closet or anything? Because I would take it out of that bucket and fill it up with soil.

12. Looks like there's nowhere near enough soil for your plant to thrive.

13. My gf got pretty angry at me and killed the plants  so I ordered some Royal queen Northern lights seeds and Im trying to figure out if I should get Fox farms ocean forest soil or go ahead and get the Fox farms Nutrient trio first.. Cannot get Both at the moment.

What would an experienced grower do??

Check your bitch bro. I'm pro-choice, but you don't abort weed plants. Come on now.

15. "Check your bitch" so different from the posts I have been coming across.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. That plant was stressed to fuck bud do research before popping more seeds. Check out some sucessful NL grows with cfl i know head chef did itnwith an auto NL i can help you if you ever want just pop to my help page mate. But research ya ass off mate
    Ill throw some basics in
    1: Youll want 11ltrs of soil if possible 1liter per week the plants alive
    2: veg lights 6500k bloom light 2700k get them as vlose as poss like 2 inches away

3 ventalation youbwant as much as you can replenish that co2 take out the heat freash air is essential

4 nutes dont go all guns blasing you dont wanna feed for at least 14 days and go in a 1/4 strength

5: keeps temps 25-27c for germination 27 is real good for speedy germination.

6: litfa leav it the fuck alone in other words dont fuck about to much you do more harm than good also KISS keep it simple stupid.. basicly dont over complicat shit untill you got a better inderstanding couple grows under ya belt watch how the plant grows/ reacts to things and then expirment with the plant after ya got bud in jars :)

Hope this helps as i said hitnup my auto help page if ya want any other help.

17. #37 s A t I v A, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    it's a herm/dwarf with a dirt complex

it is too soon, man