Advanced cloning for flowering plants

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by stankycloset, Sep 27, 2014.

1. So later tonight im going to be doing some advanced cloning. I failed to take clones off the one bag seed plant and it turned out to be a hardy kush strain.
    The branch I will clone is semi hidden under the big colas. This branch has a nice golf ball size bud on it.Im going to clone it while on the plant still, using rockwell. I will tape around it to keep moisture loss to a low. The girls are into there fifth week of flower.

I will also be cloning some Hindu kush aswell there in there third week flower. I will cut a few clones off them and do them in rockwell as well but they will be off the plant.

So stay tuned for pictures and updates as the girls grow

2. So heres my update. I used an exacto knife to skin down to the white fleshy stalk. First pic is my kush plant followed buy a few more and then the branch I will clone. Then first step you can see where I skinned it down. I put my cloning gel right in the rockwell that I cut in half and then wraped in tape. Apologies for the sideways pics. In picture #5 you can see a soft tie I put around he rockwell to keep it secured. Back under the led for the Hindu and 400 hps thats a foot away for the kush. Now we play the waiting game. Make sure the rockwell stays damp. But life will be supported from the plant itself but roots still need moisture to do there thing...if you bring the environment, they will come
    Wtf now all my pics are right side up. Well great lol :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: