Almost Beheaded Seedling will Silica help?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cannabisdayzzzd, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Whats up guys.  I pulled the most clown ass move two days ago and set something on top of my seedling that  had just sprouted that day.  It broke the stem about 80% maby 90% of the way through.
    It was still alive the next day and was actually growing a new set of leaves.  

My question is would adding silica help heal it faster?
    Also the reason I don't start a new one is because I bought a single seed from herbies.  :cry:

2. Maby man I would try

3. I couldn't fathom buying a single seed with the way nature works.

4. Thanks for the help bud.

5. #5 noizviolation, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    ........ I never beheaded a seedling so from experience I can't help, but maybe my comment does help, as in the future you will be like " gonna get 2 seeds cuz of that dick on a forum"...... I have never used silica, so from experience I can't help. Maybe I can reassure you that they are pretty tough if in a healthy state when a catastrophe happens.

Regular Blueberry F1, seed sprouted august 6th, by the 20th she was leaning over which I thought was strange, figured she was jealous of her sister being lst'd and started to lst herself....... aug 21st upon closer inspection while watering and rotating I notice she is "flopping" when I bump or move her. Turns out she had been snapped, and grew roots out the break. I sincerely figured she shoulda been dead! She has shown no shock, and is just as vibrant as her sister plant with no real sign of stunted growth even. I contribute her strength and resilience to 1) being a regular F1 seed and 2) mý freaking amazing living soil!. I wish you the best of luck.

6. Thanks man, any information is greatly appreciated.  This is my first.

7. Bro i got you, just take one or two toothpicks and gently poke it in the soil next to the seedling,, tie the seedling to the tooth pick to hold her up... Basically if the broken parts are touching all the way then it will heal, should take a bout a week or so.. i snapped this brach a while back pretty bad and she healed just fine.. Or you could use a twistie tie and. Make a spiral splint to hold it upright