Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by travilanche, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Who is excited for this? This game is the reason I haven't gotten a ps4 yet. I am certain I will be playing this for hundreds of hours. I cannot get enough borderlands!

2. My gf and I are going to preorder at some point and play it through together. Her laptop runs BL 1 and 2 well, so I'm sure this one won't be a problem.

Athena's definitely going to be my first character to try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm stoked for it. But I don't buy games at release, so it'll be a good year or two before I probably pick it up. I'm a discount shopper.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I liked the first one and played the second but I refuse to get this one. I've come to hate the writing team and will not support them in any way. The guns are fun but every enemy is a bullet sponge. I really liked Handsome Jack in 2 though.

5. Super excited, but the gravity thing has me skeptical. I still think the first one was better than the second one.

6. I get to pick up my copy in 5 hours! If any blades on PS3 wanna play just add travilanche. I will be playing for months.

7. Been playing since Tuesday. Fucking great game! You are all missing out. Fairly certain this game is better than anything on current gen.

8. I tried to get into the 2nd one but im not a fan of the humor they use. It gets very annoying.

9. I'm jelly. Ever since my first time playing BL I've been hooked. 2 was everything I loved about the first plus a ton of improvements. I have a friend playing this right now and he says it's awesome.

When I get it, I'm gonna rock that Claptrap.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I fucking love this game. And yes, the game is exactly what you would expect it to be. Just pure wanton slaughter. And it's pretty funny too.

I am travilanche on psn for anyone who wants to play.