best cheapest Vaporizer under 50

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 100mbps, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Hey guys lately I've been coughing up weird shit & I just havent been feeling right so I've decided that I'm going to add some alternate piece of equipment to smoke out of, just to be safe.
     I know that Vaporizers are safer than Bongs, so my question is do any of you awesome blades know the cheapest & best vaporizers possibly under $50?

I smoke almost daily so it should be versatile.

Thanks everyone :D

2. light bulb vape

its actually pretty decent lol

3. I dont disagree that it would be decent :metal:

But I heard theres mercury in the light bulbs, doesnt that make it unsafe ?

4. well most bulbs have white paint which can be removed by pouring some salt or sugar and shaking for 30seconds

the only part you need from the bulb is the glass, so once you take out all of the metal and ceramic crap you build a mouthpiece. then get a candle or lighter to slowly start vaping. its going to take awhile, and if the flame is too close you will just burn ur herb. but you can buildup a good amount of vape smoke if you are patient

I used to do this back in the day in high school and it was worth it

5. If you have a bong just buy a dome and nail for it and make oil. Vape achieved for $35.

6. Cheers man,if I can't find a decent brand Vape I'll be sure to make one of them :)

7. Good point, but I would prefer a Vaporizer just so I know nothing's screwed up from my part if  I was to make it :)

8. Your not gunna get a quality dry herb vape for under $50. The cheapest one I have was $120 and its a piece of crap compared to an arizer solo which is $160. You can get a decent concentrate pen for probably $60 and there's lots of tutorials on here for making quality oil/hash. Concentrates are way better for your lungs anyway, a cheap vape is going to combust the plant matter at least a little.

9. Damn i thought concentrates were more harmful than straight weed :eek:
    Well I've found this Glass Bat Vaporizer from VaporGenie and do you reckon that would be better than the other shitty vapes? Or should I just gather more cash and invest in the Arizer Solo when I can?

10. I don't see that bat thing working very well, its the same concept as the lightbulb/crack pipe mentioned earlier. Save up for the solo or a silver surfer if your want to stick with flowers, but if your really worried about your health my lung function went up like 300% when I switched to concentrates.

11. Alright sweet, I'm gonna save up for the Solo as I don't buy heaps of bud at a time / grow, so i can't make concentrates :(

But thanks for the help guys :D

12. #12 bongs4days, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  13. Damn 50 bucks isn't much of a budget..the guy who said lightbulb might be your best option until you save up more cash.

14. Using a lightbulb for a vaporizer is a crackhead move IMO he should just save up the money and buy a decent vape

15. #15 jdlsdlsl, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017