Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got some questions about THC and Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by giusidlol, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Hello grasscity!

This post is for all experienced tokers that may want to share their wisdom with a "noobie".

So my parents decided to drug test me...I have an appointment next Friday, so 7 days from now.

some things about me:
    -18, still a teenager I guess
    -Skinny for my age, 130lb (59kg)
    -I am 5'7
    -I'm usually very active
    -I have a very fast metabolism, it's really hard for me to gain weight
    -My Body Max Index (BMI) is 20.5 according to www.bmicalculator.cc and www.nhlbi.nih.gov

Now for the past month I've been smoking maybe every weekend, if I recall correctly. Last time I smoked was Tuesday (sept 23rd) and prior to that was on Saturday (sept 20th), prior to that Saturday was around Wednesday (sept 17th). So as you can see I am not a regular smoker but I smoke my fair share as well, I think during the month of September I only didn't smoke for around a week.

During the month of August I smoked maybe 2 weekends one of those weekends I only took like 4 tokes and the other one was a massive MJ party where we sparked up literally every 30 minutes and I smoked a lot during that night.

During the month of July I probably only smoked once.

Now from today I have 7 days until my drug test, I've been drinking lots of water and watching my fatty foods, don't know if it will help but it also can't hurt.

The question now is...Will I be good for the test or will I have to resort to one of those expensive Detox drinks? Thanks for all the help that you all may be able to provide, I love learning new things so throw anything my way :smoke:

2. Everyone is different. The drinks I heard are 50/50 and you'd need to follow instructions EXACTLY.

I'd buy a home test at cvs so you can double check a few days before. Even if it is a bit faded, if it's negative you pass.

Do NOT take a DT if you know you're gonna fail.

3. Im 5'5 113lbs very fast metabolism
    I use to smoke evryday but i stopped smoking heavily on August 25th for 3 weeks then i smoked 1 blunt a week. I started taking Daily Detox Pills a week ago. How long will it take for it to clear the Thc out my system?