Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic urine 2014

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by superbatman7799, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Hey guys I only created this account to post this to make you guys calm and relaxed.

it is September 26th 2014 

Dr.Greens Agent X ( synthetic urine ) WORKS!! to pass the fucking drug urine test for pre employment 

anyways im 18 and i smoked a dub one day then the next a whole blunt so basically smoked 2 days in a row i was scared asf cause im broke and i needed this job badly so they had me take an "escreen drug test" different from labcorp or other testers but no worries escreen is legit asf they look  strict. Anyways i was googling non stop about ways to cheat DETOX?? NO!!! do not detox drink yourself waste of $$ also dont buy fake synthetic urines some of them suck dick i became a fucking no life guru reading about this topic so buy dr greens agent X my niggas that shit works and YES this is a recent post 2014 good luck to yall if theres any questions hmu i got you niggas 

GOD IS GREAT i got the job guys using this fake piss!

2. quikfix canadian version worked for me too

3. Another brand that works well that I used was "magnum" comes in a green black and yellow colored box. Comes just like quick fix inside I think. Aka quick fix and magnum are the Same company so don't be afraid to get either or 🐢🍁🐢🍁🐢🍁🐢

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I also used magnum detox. Used it two different times for two different jobs & got both.

On Mars!