Absolutes, Agreement, Unity a Lawful, Peaceful Revolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 26, 2014.

1. #161 ChristopherABrown, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    When 3/4 of the states are ratifying an amendment, congress and the courts have NO AUTHORITY over the amendment.

What is NOT a lawful and peaceful revolution about an Article V convention, if the amendment of the convention is well designed to effect a virtual revolution?

2. Don't they now.

But the covert group would do well to PRETEND they know the future. And you are correct, they act like they do.

But if they did, and actually agree the system is broken, there would be some accountability. But there is none.

Meaning they have to appear as if they agree the system is broken in order to have a credible reason for being here, and of course pretending you know the future only helps with that ruse.

3. Circular logic. Cognitive distortion

-yuri

4. #164 ChristopherABrown, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Misleading, misrepresentation and deception are the tools of agents covertly manipulating on the Internet.

I was not replying to you. You are attempting to disrupt discussion and dilute content with incompetent comment presented as if it was competent. It is not competent.

Cmon' yuri, quote and define the circular logic.  We are waiting for you.  Where is the cognitive distortion that is not accountably backed up with fact?

6. #166 ChristopherABrown, Oct 21, 2014
    I commented on slightly's post at top, and yuri below tries to label my reply "cognitive distortion" and "circular logic", below.

Slightly removed the text of his post on the preceding page, and yuri fails to quote any cognitive distortion or explain why my post above is as he claims.

Slightly, why did you remove your post?

7. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

-yuri

8. #168 yurigadaisukida, Oct 21, 2014
    Your posts reek of cognitive distortion.

You and your forked tongue overlords really know how to decieve with trickery

Right. But all I did was call out your circular logic

I didn't use any " Misleading, misrepresentation and deception"

Just pointed out a WELL KNOWN LOGICAL FALLACY, that even a high schooler should understand

Fuck you
    We are all part of this discussion
    No I'm calling out your bullshit

Countering with "lies!" Doesn't really help when you are clearly full of shit.

Here read this before posting again

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

-yuri

9. #169 ChristopherABrown, Oct 21, 2014
    You can "call out" nothing, because you have specified nothing.

No distortions are identified

No lies are identified

When I allege something, I quote it.

Like your post. I'm going to reasonably label it "deceptive manipulation" and because I've pointed out you have specified no actual distortions or lies, and becuase I've quoted those specific allegations in a post, I am accountable to identifing specifics, they are true, the label is justified.

10. Why do you bother engaging with the OP?  You're just playing into his mind games.  Put him on ignore and let his stupidity fall on deaf ears.  

11. please brother, relax, there no need to get upset, like WW said, youre playing into his bs, keep the positive vibes alive. peace :smoking:

12. I was drunk when I posted that LOL

Part.if why I.don't drink anynore

-yuri

What is BS about using freedom of speech to create unity needed to "alter or abolish" government abusive to the unalienable right of life?

The agent has an agenda.  Meaning he cannot stop, no matter how unreasonable his assertions.

14. Nothing. That is a legit belief and iI respect it
    this is what is bullshit

The reason you keep getting flamed and.no one takes you seriously is because you sit here and troll everyone and call them infiltrators even though you know full well we arent

-yuri

15. #175 ChristopherABrown, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    No. Its natural law, which is acceptable to Americans because it is also constitutional intent.

This is an understanding that Americans have been indirectly discouraged from holding by a basic psyops that has been going on for 50 years with collusion between media and education.

People that are confused, manipulated and mislead cannot agree. Even if they think they agree, they do not because the knowledge base of each individual is not shared in the realm
    of absolutes.

It is not possible to make a good choice in an election conducted under these conditions.

There are many cognitive infiltrators. As far as I know there is only one possible way to know you are not dealing with one.

Absolutes required for real unity must be accepted because a cognitive infiltrator is barred from doing that. It goes against the agenda. Anyone that cannot or will not agree with and accept such absolutes must be regarded as a cognitive infiltrator or the conditioned, deceived, mislead equivilant when working in this medium.

Quoting is not enough unless it is very obvious. An explanation which is specific to what is quoted must be applied. Explaining circular logic requires touching on the full circuit at least with brevity in order to be competent.

Cognitive distortion?

Comprehensiveness is needed. Asking a question again is not a cognitive distortion.

I've been dealing with cognitive infiltrators intensely for years. My methods are equal opposites, actually they are more than equal because I prevail in debate with them over and over. That is why I'm banned so often. Either the site is a infiltrator hangout, or the admin cannot understand what I'm doing and that it is real.

I've searched the site for a few specific issues to see you posting history on them. Definitely the type of posting coginfils do. Everyone is different however.

Hanging around posting with cognitive infiltrators can develop patterns that are EXACTLY like them. This is actually one of the goals of cognitive infiltration.

As I said my methods were developed over years of debate with cognitive infiltrators, kicking their asses, NOT being conditioned by them. Albeit I've conditioned myself to be a very hard edged judge of what constitutes an infiltrator or their unwitting equal. Nothing can be done about that IF, anyone is to know the difference and gain the benefits of the Internet that actually can protect our rights and freedoms.

16. Well,well, well....looks like GC has an adamant unitarian on board.

17. Yea, unity baby. That is what gets the job done.

18. Unitarian posts belong in the religion thread not politics.

19. Different kind of unitarian.

20. What will happen to you if nobody joins your cause and everyone says you are full of shit?