Absolutes, Agreement, Unity a Lawful, Peaceful Revolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Corporate crap.

What is satire?

3. #23 *ColtClassic*, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014

LOL.

And what from my post would indicate that?

Do you realize that the Constitution of the United States is a binding legal document that is entered when one is born within the borders of the United States of America? Surely someone who disregards any such binding legal document would be more of an anarchist than one who does not.

So what is your point? Are you just talking shit at this point?

I don't think you understand the purpose of my post at all.......

and the whole time i thought you were a Pepsi guy ...

5. I understand it and we've been there. We've agreed that there are two ways out of this situation. One, it all breaks down and we eat shit, then the system fails on itself, then we pick up the pieces if we, as a we, still exist.

OR, we use the system while we are still on our feet with a lawful peaceful anarchy to stop the infiltration, return the 1787 constitution to power, restore the old republic, reeducate, shrink and shrink government, educate ourselves more, until government just has no point in existing.

The former is a lose-lose, the latter is possible and a real anarchist would choose that.

6. #26 *ColtClassic*, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014

I agree that the second 'solution' you propose is more acceptable. However, that fact that you suggest that there are only two possible solutions, and that the one which is not your solution will inevitably result in chaos, leads me to believe that you may be a cognitive infiltrator.

By default we are headed to wards chaos just with the corporate, materialistic society we have become.  Resources are not going to allow this to continue.  Not to mention the built in unavoidable failure of the economic systems created by the infiltration to expand control beyond natural limits.  These are facts.

It is not credible that the 2 scenarios are not easily accepted as reasonable.

I that is not true, you will rovide a a reasonable 3rd alternative that is not chaos as extrapolated from our current position.

The truth is that there is an infinite amount of possible outcomes.

This is not a binary equation.

I agree that the US faces collapse. There is no real solution to this. It will fall. I don't see how your proposed solution could possibly wind things down in time. I don't see any real solution to maintain the US as a state.

Yes.

The big picture, as I see it: Western civilization is on its way out. It is being destroyed from within by foreign wars, a rotting of values/culture, yadda yadda, like many previous great civilizations. The East, or Middle East, will rise to replace it. Or something else. Power vacuums don't last.

The 500 year-old idea of behemoth nation-states is also in its waning days. The move is away from centralization, but the West doesn't know it yet.

Even more importantly, THERE ISN'T ANYTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO STOP THE DECLINE. Just like nobody could have stopped the fall of the Greek empire, Rome, Spain, British, etc. etc.

Things have to shake out by themselves, and they will no matter what -- like water always seeks the lowest level. We can build dams, breakwalls, etc. but sooner or later the laws of nature will prevail. The same holds true for civilizations. Nobody, no thing, or no nation stays on top permanently.

10. Yes, I couldn't agree more Fizzly.

We will see India and China become the next big geopolitical superpowers, and they must conquer their own disputes, as they are so close they cannot be shielded by proxy states.

Of course you do not advocate understanding of a lawful and peaceful revolution.  If you did your mindset would include understanding of human nature and that understanding accommodates forgiveness.  Time is exactly the issue.  And who is it that determines what time will bring and how does forgiveness figure in that?

Yes, you do not see.

What would a 'lawful' revolution entail?

Is that like politefully throwing a fit?

Also, human nature would lead me to believe that there will be a collapse, and as with all societal collapses, it will not be graceful or forgiving...

If we could change the system by voting, the politicians would outlaw voting. Besides, the act of voting legitimizes the state. If very few people voted the state and its mouthpieces -- the media, academia -- would go into a panic. Without legitimacy, the state collapses and they know it.

"Whether you favor welfare or warfare, it doesn't matter who you vote for -- you'll get plenty of both." -- the author is some forgotten commentator I read within the past 15 years.

No matter who you vote for, you're always voting for government. I would like the opportunity to vote against government. Until that choice arises, I will stay home on election day and masturbate.

Check especially starting at 1:40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMGqTwWA6U

It is an assertion of the right to "alter or abolish" government abusive to unalienable rights.  "Politically throwing a fit" is closer to it.

It comes down to Americans knowing constitutional intent, being able to practically define it and demand leadership recognize it, follow it and uphold it.  Because it is peaceful, does not mean it is without its disturbance.  There are many comfortable and complacent people who would pretend that things can continue as they are.  The one thing the revolutionaries can do to comfort them and encourage their support is that the change will not occur overnight.  And that it will, however, provide long term protection from the worst nightmares imaginable, such as the ungraceful and unforgiving collapse as you mention.  No other plan can come close to promising that.

Politics and spirituality are not very different in the long run.  The spirit required to conduct functional politics is uncompromising, but understanding.  With the understanding, the uncompromising aspect is forgiven, because in the end, we all want what we need.  Therein is the element of success represented by reasoning with absolutes.  Most important is the simple, rational, reasonable, recognition that things cannot continue, along with an explanation, when required, of how they got so far out of hand.

15. #35 ChristopherABrown, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014

I appreciate Carlin, but he did not know enough to create understanding beyond justification of laughter, proven by his cognitive distortion of "all or nothing thinking", or he would have entered politics.

If he understood more, he could have made a comedy routine around those against a lawful and peaceful revolution.  Which, BTW, can lead to a situation where Americans become so educated they can actually, properly, end government.

However, some types of ignorance, preclude knowing that.

Exactly, if people stopped playing along and shamed and ostracized the sociopaths becoming politicians then the government would become just another religious fairytale that is laughed at. 

Chris thinks that we can play along with their game and somehow get them to accept resignation - which will NEVER work.

17. I agree with you completely.

Don't listen to these people, they're stuck in the exact loop you speak of.

And they are the exact reason, nothing will ever change no matter what they think
    is a good way to change it.

It will never change, because that's how they fucking think.
    Don't bother, Mind over Matter is a waste of time with ignorant imbeciles who think that there is only one right way to do things.

They stay stuck in the mindset that we have to work hard to get what we want.
    NO, We need everyone to acknowledge what needs to be done.
    NO AGREEMENT, NOTHING CHANGES.

And this is why, we will always live in a petty meaningless, spiteful existence.

18. Also,
    Nobody seems to focus on anything that needs to be done. Because we live in a world, where we lack the means to do anything\\
    without giving all our time to never use those means.
    Everybody is running on some controversial, pointless, tied in issue. That only exists because those people think it does.
    If it causes problems. Then nothing will change until everyone acknowledges it.
    We need to start BIG, big issues first. See all our problems collapse, as our society that is so backwards and broken because of all the forced mindsets and activities that are required.
    Lead us to believe in such indifferent things, that nothing is even reasonable.
    That is the struggle for change.

19. #39 ChristopherABrown, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    My existence is very meaningful, and what I work for is also very meaningful.

Who are you addressing that you agree with?

Which people?

What loop?

BTW, do agree and accept that freedom of speech has the ultimate root purpose of assuring information vital to survival is shared and understood?

Society is the term for all your questions,.

And freedom of speech means nothing if no one knows or cares.