Absolutes, Agreement, Unity a Lawful, Peaceful Revolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 26, 2014.

1. #181 ChristopherABrown, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Everyone? That's a lot of people and your choice of words implies totality. Uh, that's not something you can predict. But here's the answer.

They lose their rights and freedoms, maybe their lives or become slaves.

Eventually.

But most people are not so stupid as to reject the notion that the purpose of free speech is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood.

2. Wrong answer!!! You just exposed your motive. I asked what would happen to you.

3. Hah! You are right. But all that is exposed is that I often think of others before I do myself.

I will be unhappy because all that bad shit will be happening to people. And my descendants, because they are if the people.

4. And you will stop posting about this?

5. #185 ChristopherABrown, Oct 22, 2014
    Why should I? In fact, every complaint and bitch I read here begs for what I'm posting about.

I'll stop when others start.

6. #186 Old School Smoker, Oct 22, 2014
    Don't get me wrong I am not asking you to stop. I just wonder what your motive is with these posts? If you are trying to open minds for discussion then I'm all for it. But you seem to want people to start a revolution of some kind. Ron Paul did the same thing. He did not get the vote (I wish he would have).
     Regardless, I am enjoying this thread. Let's keep it going. A good reasoning topic for the rastas too.

7. #187 ChristopherABrown, Oct 22, 2014
    A productive discussion rather than a bunch of typing is what I'm after. In this case it amounts to a group that understands exactly HOW a lawful and peaceful revolution can take place.
    The people's position is actually kind of passive after demanding officials agree with an accept constitutional intent as the people define it.

Simply our defining it IS a revolution on its own.

If a bunch of stoners can't reason their way down a path that actually leads to a republic that stands to see the absolutes of a free and evolving population, Washington and Jefferson weren't smokin good enough bud.

We happen to know Washington who was the quintessential gardener advised Jefferson to remove the males "because the smoke is better."

Paul's proposals go no where near far enough. Too moderate, compromising. The preparatory amendment aspect proceeding a general convention is really innovative and absolutely keyed into constitutional intent.

Who in the hell would say America should not prepare for Article V by ending the abridging if free speech? Just getting a few of the more meaningful truths to the people changes everything politically.

8. I wonder what kind of impact would be the result. Do you have a dream? Let's hear it!

I mean if you were president, how would you change things? What would be the impact on the world through these changes?

9. #189 ChristopherABrown, Oct 22, 2014
    The concept of preparatory amendment holds such broad implications because the ending of the abridging of free speech informs the masses so completely that there is no telling the people's true capacity for change under those conditions. One thing is fairly certain is the millennials are not going to settle for any of the same old shit when possibilities are laid bare.

There needs to be an emphasis in moving away from the materialistic in order to empower sustainability. So I outline a consciousness shift here that occurs after a long chain of involved, common sense, public action with Article V that moves America towards something close to opposite what it is now. The good remains, but the bad is replaced with the people's INFORMED dreams in control of a government that increasingly educates the people so it can shrink itself making them more and more independent.

More and more free.

10. Ok, so let's talk about the oil crises of '79. We needed to have cleaner air in our enviornment. The leaded and unleaded gas was not cutting it. So the refineries came up with a solution that would lower the emmissions. But the price of gas will double overnight.
      According to to our consumer index laws, that price hike was federally illegal. The fed govt. knew that the American public would be outraged at such a price hike. So they duped us. They had us all believing that the Earth was running out of oil, and we paniced. I can remember the lonnnng line of cars at the gas stations. And the even/odd days according to lisence plates. WE would pay any price for it because the govt had forced us to realize just how dependant we were on our cars. After a while, it all blew over and there were still millions of barrels of oil for exxon valdez to spill into the ocean. That was a nightmare. Today they jack up the price a dollar a gallon, but they just don't do it overnight. Maybe 25 cents a day for 4 days. or every other day for a week. We may bitch and moan about it, but we pay.
      Now if article V that you mention was enacted, we never would have sat back and let it happen. We would have stood up and found some other solution. We would have power and say so.
     Is that what you are talking about?
     Another example was when Bush insisted (even in the face of the U.N.) that we go into Iraq. There would be a certain percentage of Americans with a voice that could have prevented that.
    Right?

11. Chris. Did you ever winder why a revolution hasn't happened yet?

I mean the first revolution happened over a fraction of the ammount if taxes we have now. If the founding fathers saw us now they'd have a cow. And evade grazing taxes.

No seriously though. The reason is because despite all the shit, life is pretty good for Americans.

Most Americans won't care as long ad they have food shelter and TV.

Only when the infringement on rights leads to mass starvation will a revolution actually happen

-yuri

I've told you why a revolution hasn't happened yet.  Media has been keeping the truth from the people.  Complacency has set in.  You would like to cement that complacency in place by indicating most Americans are happy with what they've got.  OMG, this is blatent!

13. No. Everyone knows the government is fucked uup. Its not the media. Its the comfort

No one will be willing to expend effort if they don't have to

-yuri

14. #194 ChristopherABrown, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014

You are inexperienced at the best.  Reinforcing denial, nearing the worst.

http://algoxy.com/law/no_free_press/sbsecretsofmedia.html

I'm censored at TV websites frequently in their comment sections.  All I'm doing is providing facts similar to what I post here.

15. #195 yurigadaisukida, Oct 23, 2014
    So you posted this cognitive infiltrator bit on fox news and got blocked??? And you think that's because the government is silencing you?

:wub:

-yuri

16. #196 ChristopherABrown, Oct 23, 2014
    Massive misrepresentation. Intentionally, just like a cognitive infiltrator would try to do.

I urge everyone to follow the link and see how freedom of the press and speech is abridged. Fox is never mentioned.

http://algoxy.com/law/no_free_press/sbsecretsofmedia.html

17. Yuri's unaccountability is pervasive. Yuri's lying is pervasive. Generally one can easily see too much selectivity in the opposition I deal with.

Where is the focus on the positive and functional qualities of using absolutes to create unity and conduct a lawful and peaceful revolution?

Perhaps lurkers and others are starting to see how the agreement and acceptance I ask for, and actually require is so needed in order to have discussion with fidelity to vital purpose.

Now one starts to understand why absolutes and the Sith of the Star Wars series is so hated by the empire.

Absolutes of our human existence can be used to DEFEAT the empires conspiracies and manipulation no matter how covert they are because the agreement requested cannot be made without countering the conspiracies purpose.

18. Selectivity? Like how you use my name 3-5 times per post?

-yuri

19. Just so you and others know, the sith were the leaders of the empire, not hated by them. I think your thinking of the republic man.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Stop using your own fucking site as a source.