Absolutes, Agreement, Unity a Lawful, Peaceful Revolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 26, 2014.

1. #1 ChristopherABrown, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    There are absolute needs in life that we know instinctually. We can agree upon those, but we must share that agreement socially to find agreement that unifies the many to work together and secure the absolutes for all.

An effective, lawful, peaceful revolution is defined by the law of the land. Almost no one knows anything about it. That is for a reason, the infiltration of government following the civil war made sure it was not taught in schools and that public political discourse rarely had any mention of it, if at all.

That lawful, peaceful revolution is Article V of the 1787 constitution. That constitution was covertly abandoned after the civil war. Slowly the infiltrated government has been usurping all of the basic practices that government under that constitution must take. When corporations were given individual rights (1885) and fiat money became the federal norm (federal reserve, 1913) the final manipulations were in place. Those manipulations led to a nearly completely consumeristic society only concerned with the material world.

But life is only sustained by material which meets needs. Life is not about the stuff, although some of it is absolutely vital. Some conditions are vital.

Life is about love, and the activities of our minds that we love. Mental activities that support life as the purpose of love are theist rewarding. Ask any elderly person who is dying what the best things in their life were. Their answer will consistently support what I've stated above.

There has been a psychological war going on for about 100 years with corporate mass media against the peoples best instincts. Media has been escalating manipulation of symbols that invoke our most compelling animal instincts. The invocation of instincts; Fear, anger, sex, and a host of other wants and desires based in our material existence which have been increasingly controlled by corporations are the battlefield between the higher instincts developed with and by love. All in an effort to get us to compromise our needs by becoming completely dependent upon corporations for them.

There is a struggle between forces that extends from 1215 and the Magna Carta, which a peace treaty, and a significant but not totals victory by the factions supporting freedom as a place for love to grow. They are challenged again, but now the people are even more deeply corrupted than when the forest Chieftains decided to negotiate with huge king and barons and the peace treaty was created.

Since then the1787 constitution extended the principles won through the Magna Carta, but the civil war shocked the people of America deeply, enabling the empire to mount another bid for taking over again.

2. meet the new boss thread/same as the old boss thread

won't get fooled again

The Who

3. Making a new thread about the same.subject isn't going to make people suddenly agree

It makes you look like a spammers with an agenda and will ultinatly make less people take you seriously

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Op

Do you know the root purpose of the 2nd aand 5th amendments?

What about the quote "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and ttyrants"

The reason the founding fathers wanted an armed society is so the government would never be able to become corrupt.

You can quote law all you want but the government is the enforcer and has the final say.

Without "accountability" as you say the free people have no leverage.

Good luck getting the enforcers on the side of the opressed

5. There are no absolutes, except for the statement: "There are no absolutes."

6. Like I said before, a peaceful process to fixing this government won't work IMO. We need some event to push us into chaos an physically fight back in a civil war. Our 2nd means more than our 1st does.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

I used to watch that show religiously cuz of all the extremely hot bitches on there, but Caruso's assholeness overrode my lust for cunt so I quite watching it a few years ago. Another killer was finding out that Emily Procter has plastic tits. No thanks, huge turn-off.

Sorry, I couldn't even get to the one-minute mark in your clip. :(

None the less, it was still more interesting than the OP. [​IMG]  

9. #9 Vicious, Sep 27, 2014
    Again, why are you so caught up on unity and absolutes? Why are you so caught up on 'infiltrators' instead of actual ideological subversion? I don't want to double post but you never answered any of my questions from previous threads, just answered with cryptic messages, fallacy and misunderstood psychology.

10. #10 ChristopherABrown, Sep 27, 2014
    The threads have a progressive sequence.

I have an agenda. Peace, survival for people, my children, freedom and rights for all. Justice and equality with true progress into sustainability. A true opportunity for us to evolve on this sphere.

I know you dislike those things, which is why you are here doing what you are doing. And BTW, you spam us with a corporate message with each post.

The threads started with our first right as Americans, to alter or abolish. Which nobody knew, so it was very informative for people whether you liked it or not. Then it went to the purpose of free speech, and integrated that necessity into our first right.

Due to the competition from sensational media based spam/news/controversies, it seemed proper to bring to the attention the members here just what all that distraction is. Useless for protecting our lives, freedom and rights.

At about that point it became clear that the unreasonable attacks on me and these vital concepts, the agenda of the infiltrators, the NWO, whoever they might be, had been detected by a fairly prominent news site, do I posted a thread about the covert manipulation of groups on the internet, cognitive infiltration. There could easily be quite a bit of it by evaluating actions of some members.

All said and done, having shown how the elements of a lawful and peaceful revolution are configured, and demonstrated how the absolutes inherent to them could dismantle any attack, it was time to consolidate the many separate pieces into a single thread.

11. By what factor do we outnumber them?

Are soldiers citizens also?

Did having guns stop the corruption of government?

12. #12 Vicious, Sep 27, 2014
    It would be nice to have an actual discussion but its hard when you're on a soapbox attacking everybody that disagrees with you.

Also, stop begging questions.

13. Just for my own curiosity, what do you think of agenda 21?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Area 51 overrides Agenda 21! :mad:

This is serious stuff:

[​IMG]    [​IMG]   

[​IMG]

You're going to get v&, man. Be careful with that shit. The black suits are coming.

How does yuri do this?

17. No one watches the watchmen.

Any constitutional article is null and void becuase the obligation upon government to act according to its own rules is completey unenforceable.

The very existence of government illegitimizes its alleged purpose. There are no superhumans. No one is accountable with absolute power.

Stop thinking about the constitution. If you want to talk about absolutes then let us discuss ethics and universal rules for society.

18. His stupid technology does it for him and he lets it.

19. Not much of an anarchist are you?

Do you not realize that the constitution represents a few important absolutes? Maybe I should repeat the parallels a few more times so you get it.

20. #20 yurigadaisukida, Sep 27, 2014
    Its easy

I just talk about freedom while drinking CokaColaâ„¢ while playing on my new xbox1 sitting on my lazy boy brand comforter. Then I reach for the doritosâ„¢ and choke cause I'm laughing at this Chris guy who knew I was working for the corperations all along but no one believes him, all while getting.my dick sucked by a new gmo Monsanto robot cyborg

Also pizza. You want pizza

Edit : fuck it's been a rough day and my brain is broken time tto smoke