War is funny: Rules? Lol.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by As Above So Below, Sep 26, 2014.

1. All white people have the ability to become terrorists. So do all blacks, Asians, brittish, German...

All people are capable of terrorism. What country you're born in has nothing at all to do with the hate and brutality that mankind can produce.

2. War leads to the end of ze world. proof:

3. Muslim's have what I would call a dangerous ideology.

4. Just because you call it that doesn't make it right

I'll come back to this when I'm sober... Placeholder lol...

6. Ok - as your newly elected president I just want to assure you, the American people, that I'm all in for killing everybody that wants to fuck around like assholes. As your president, I will mercilessly, relentlessly stomp all these motherfucking shitheads into the ground! Fuck em all! 

7. what are we ment to do? Leave isis be and wait till they get richer and turn into a gigantic war machine, that sole purpose is to kill westerners because of their beliefs? Youre speaking from a very black and white line without looking at the big picture.

So we let them be till they make 100s of billions selling oil that they stole and then start a world war like germany did killing millions of people and sending the world into another dark age? This being a group of people who would go to any length to defeat their enemies I.e. nukes.

Let's just pray that there isn't an arms dealer who has already sold them nuclear weapons.

8. Their sole purpose is not to persecute westerners for their beliefs , it's to set up a Islamic caliphate and install Shiria law across it. The Jews where given a state why should Muslims not have their own?

9. #29 Snake Chamber, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Yea man, but say we allow them to do that. Then what will they inflict on the world? And what they're taking is not theirs to take.

But even saying that, their extremist understandings of their religion is that they must 'kill' any and all that stands in the way of their beliefs in the name of Allah. Twist their motives anyway you like, their still fucking savages.

10. Yes they're "savages" to you but to them it's a way of life... Perspective. I'd imagine if they got their state they would keep themselves to themselves and rule in Shiria. I'm not twisting motives? I'm thinking about it from both sides.