Watch Enthusiasts

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by shermdawg767, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Hello Fellow Tokers! I have developed a love for fine watches. Learning as much as I can about the machine though I still have much to learn. I amazed at the history, complicated engineering and art of watches. It is wonderfully made by a skilled craftsmen that has taken time to perfect them. I recently purchased the Invicta Grand Diver 3045 and it will be arriving soon. Though it's no Rolex it will be a great place to start because of its great style for the price. It will have to do until I can get my hand on the big dogs! Below is a photo of it. I can wait to try it on! Let me know about your collection or love for watches below! Also any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411683942.146840.jpg

"Wait! We can't stop here, this is bat country!"- Fear and Loathing

2. I would love to have a nice watch but its college and im broke as a joke

3. Hey man if you check out the Invicta Grand Diver line on Amazon (which is were I got mine) it's pretty affordable. The pro divers have a smaller case and are the same design as the grand.diver but less expensive. Though I think the grand diver is still a better choice after comparing them both. Just give them or any other decent watch a glance!

4. I can honestly say I liked those watches (and the price) so much that I just bought a pro diver! Thanks alot man

5. Nice! No problem I hope you enjoy!

6. This is going to be wonderful have such a fine masterpiece of work on. I always wondered how hard worker and efficient those people are who made such wonderful watches. Wow..

7. I have different approach. We are blessed with beautiful mind that can image beyond the limit and hence if i want to wear anything I simply do it without any worries. Never the less body language and comfort levels must be taken in to account. Like I was thinking before how can I wear bright colorful belts, jackets. It would look different but as I had affection for them I had them on and I simply love it.

8. I enjoy watches too. I have ten in total, but most of them are not very known brands. I picked up one at a street marked in Barcelona, another one from a thrift shop in Hungary and so on. They are memories for me.

My most prized and loved watch is a Baume et Mercier. B&M is a very well known Swiss watch company. Mine is more gold-gold than rose gold than this one, and I paid about 3500$ for it.

[​IMG]

9. I'm still a year or so away from that engineer pay but I'm getting a dope watch when I can afford one

A man's gotta wear some jewelry, a watch is a bad ass machine that tells us where we are located on the temporal axis and that's a cool thing to bling up and swag around with on your arm