Tips or tits?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boomhauer, Sep 25, 2014.

1. the drivers i used to work with told me about a few instances of flashing or being dared to open the door naked by sorority sisters or just some cougar. who can be sure whats true cause their guys haha but it is a college town and there are a LOT of sluts. that being said there are also a LOT of sexy ass delivery guys. i know for a fact that some have fucked up their out the door time(which fucks up the pizza place for the whole night) for pussy. you have to be out and back within a certain amount of time to keep the store out of the red. but they were too worried about the pink :rolleyes:

2. Well women won't date/have sex with you if you don't have any money. So why you would give up that just to see a pair of tits that you can see online for free, is beyond me. 

3. i don't think passing up a tip for a tit every once in awhile is going to make you go broke. if you go for titties every night, you might have a problem and you might get caught up on one of those predator tv shows

4. What you should do is cut a hole in the side of the box, then stick your penis in it, then open the box, revealing yourself.

And if the girl is a freak, she'll jerk you off while you're still in the box. 

5. #45 ExcretingCretin, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Nice!!I have a nice collection i made back in nam outta ears man, made a dope ass chain to put my bling bling on an wore that shit on me neck. It really made the collection "mine"... untill the govt took it when they made me a super soldier, that really bummed me out :( had to make a new one.
    If shes supa freaky she'll use the grease to jerk you off. Lol becarefull tho, pizza dick is a terrible affliction not easily shaken.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. tits don't pay the bills. unfortunately. plus i can search them on the internet. i'm going to go with tips. [​IMG]

7. Tits dont pay the bills. Fuck your tits, sexy. I need that $1.25. Need to pay the internet bill so can look up digi-tits.

8. Are you me when I worked at Pizza Butt?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Nope I am me, and it was papa johns.