Tips or tits?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boomhauer, Sep 25, 2014.

1. #21 LuxSpiritus, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    More people get stabbed making deliveries than sex scenes.
    \\
    Don't believe me, it happened to a coworker when I worked at Domintoes.

2. Yes. If ur lucky you get to motorboat them.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yea i read quite a few of those stories to. Guess it just depends on the area your working. Wont happen to me tho. Im not a victim

Go ahead and use it lol didn't think it sounded like a line :D

That's what they all say lol.
    It's extremely uncommon, but always something to look out for,.
    They have safety precautions for that stuff.

6. Oh naw im serious. Im strapped and been in jiu jitsu for 4 years.. It aint happenin. If my gun fails my hands wont..

7. I'd rather they tip me by giving me a slice...

A slice of their nipple so I could take it home, pickle it in a jar and add it to my collection of human nipples.

8. Tips...Fuck am I gonna buy with your titty?  Nothin', that's what I'm gonna buy with your titty.

Give me my greenbacks, bitch! :cool:

9. who knows if you record enuf tit flashes and make a pizzaforflash website throw a few ads on that bitch u might be able to make some money

It's all just one big conspiracy

10. A few seconds of half ass, momentary pleasure vs money... Maybe if it were a blow job involved though. 

11. I thought this thread was going to be about tips of your dick or tits. I know what one I wanna go for :) I would prefer tips unless they are going to do more than just flash. If they let me come in and have a hit I would be happy or if they gave me a bj or just a little nuglets.

12. I'm going with tips overall, but if 1 out of every 100 was a tit I'm not complaining

Tip to tit ratio is important, ask any stripper

13. Can i choose upon seeing my customer? Tips for some tits for others:ey:

14. If it's a nice rack, I'll take the tits. ;)

15. I've been delivering pizzas since like april.  about 30 hours a week.  never seen tits.

I'd like to see some tits though.

not sure if I'd want to completely replace all of my tips with tits, but if I could see tits like once a day that would be optimal.

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411744427.851022.jpg

It's all just one big conspiracy

17. It's delivering pizza I'm pretty sure no girl is going to flash her tits over a pizza dude. Unless she's either really drunk at the time or just a complete slut. But I'm sure that's what your looking for since you want tits haha. If you wana see tits then I would give you the idea of finding a strip club and becoming a bouncer or a bartender there.