Jock Horror Auto Flower Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by THCKushGod, Sep 25, 2014.

1. So I am ordering 5 Feminized Auto Flowering Jock Horror seeds from Nirvana. First off, is nirvana a reliable site? Will a auto flower plant have a low yield? (14g or less dry) And how long does an auto flower usually take? I heard 60 - 75 days but don't know how true that is. Some people say you don't need to feed your auto plants any nutes during the veg stage, is that true? And would a IPower 1000w Super HPS Grow Light work? Thanks to everyone that helps me out! I appreciate it! Will be posting a grow journal when I get started to anyone interested in how it turns out!

2. Well, I would just order form Attitude, they are reliable and you can order from nirvana still through them. The light will do well, as far as the yield, since you are new I won't lecture you on all the other factors. The lighting is good, just gotta have enough soil and good nutrients too. You can yield a QP easy with enough soil with that lighting. I am shooting for 18-22 ounces on my 1000W auto grow myself. 

3. thanks a lot for the info, im gonna be using Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil, that's good right? And I was thinking about getting Fox Farms Trio pack nutes, its like tiger bloom, and 2 others I forgot the names of, is that good? Since its an auto Im shooting for harvest before xmas is that a realistic date? thanks a lot for your help I appreciate it!