Weed Kinda Ruined My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by coolchic9000, Sep 25, 2014.

1. I Damn sure can TELL.  Doesn't need to be researched nor I don't need to be a health expert to know that cannabis isn't causing this madness. Thousands of years of user accounts across the globe. Cannabis doesn't cause people to lose touch with reality and not know if they are dreaming or awake. It just simply doesn't do that to people.

The kid got stoned and watched inception. Peace out!

Studies have pointed towards a possible connection of cannabis use and schizophrenia.

3. If you have the ability do lucid-dream, then by all means you don't need ANY OTHER drugs!! Lucid dreaming is the ultimate trip.

I will say you are insane if you continue to smoke weed.

4. Anyone who blames their problems on a plant should just go play in traffic.

5. Listen, I was tripping about really similar stuff for a while a couple months ago, I was acting and saying stuff JUST like what you're saying. But I got over it. I realized it was dumb. There's a quote from breaking bad that I really like and honestly helped me get over my anxiety. It's something like: "Cancer comes with a death sentence, but EVERY life comes with a death sentence. Until then who's in control? ME." You have problems with anxiety. You should speak to a therapist they can help you. Until then idk what to say man, but you gotta learn to relax because you can't let this bullshit get in the way of your life. Like I said, talk to a therapist and if you aren't socializing much go out and do that more because I found that can help as well. Wish you luck, God bless you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Most plants aren't psychoactive like cannabis. 

7. Please stop being logical. no room for that here.

I can't. It's too much fun shining a light on some of these stoners exceptionally flawed and delusional logic about the drug they use.

9. okay, you need to stop smoking weed. really.. 

and inception isnt real, its a movie btw. lol

10. i love this so much tbh!!!! thanks to everyone for helping it doesnt happen anymore i had a super fun trip last week and a few good ones before that!!! i kinda did the same thing just like relaxed myself and told myself nothing bad was going to happen and just chilled and it was great  :wub:

11. Yo just for the record I was thinking A LITTLE like you back a few months ago but I over stated things big time in my post to make you feel better. Sorry but it's the truth. Anyway I'm good now truth be told weed was just giving me bad anxiety and I needed to take a break. I did that and now it's all good. If you ever experience any bs again just take a long break from weed. Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Maybe relax more understanding the world will help. If you know everything you know to be true is nothing more than how real you make it you can find peace in confusion

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. to the origional post, just want to clarify something.. a lucid dream means that you know your dreaming. Thatsall it is. So if your unsure its a dream....then you arent lucid dreaming.

14. what would you call a dream where you don't know your dreaming yet you possess some lucid abilities like floating away or under enemies and shit like that.

15. ive had plenty of dreams where i could fly and do things like that...its just a dream.

The point of learning to become aware of when your dreaming is because if your in your dream and you know its a dream then you are god. You can do whatever you want, be anywhere, talk to anyone, etc etc limitless possibilities. I practiced for weeks so i could learn to "wake up" in my dreams and trust me what you describe is nothing like the mind blowing experience that is lucid dreaming :p

www.ld4all.com
    Www.dreamviews.com

16. I don't get how people talk about their dreams in such a linear fashion. Mine are so hazy... Really, my dreams don't make any sense...

17. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING MAN!?!?!?!?
    sounds like some good ass shit

18. About the lucid dreaming thing, you can't count your fingers in a dream. So if you don't know if your awake, just count! Also pinch yourself (or any other form of minor pain) because you also can't feel pain in dreams. I actually used the above techniques to lucid dream more often the human brain is crazy

19. Absolutely zero chance that you achieve lucid dreaming 90% of the time. I think your issue lies deeper than what you believe. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to see a psychologist.