Weed Kinda Ruined My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by coolchic9000, Sep 25, 2014.

Does it introduce you to ways, or grammatical methods, that you could have enacted?

2. Hahahahaha, what?

Seriously, read what you wrote and tell me you wouldn't call someone a fucking crazy person for.

I bet you can't!

3. see even if i stopped smoking i dont see how it would solve anything because i have the crazy dreams regardless of if i'm high or not!! it's been a little over a week since i last smoked and i still had the dream earlier today \\:

In other words -

Weed has more control over your thoughts and actions, than the physical embodiment of sleep does.

Damn nigga, you needa quit fucking smoking, and NOW. This shit is NOT FOR YOU.

5. #25 coolchic9000, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    i know im crazy im f*ckin insane!!! :(

So, you smoked a week ago (for convenience's sake), and had your whacked out dream today when you cat napped? The solution is to smoke once every 7 days. Yes, you'll have that crazy dream once a week. But otherwise you'll have crazy withdrawals or else will be a weed addict! Since you've already made that penultimate smoking-weed decision, this is the best solution you have left in your life.

Good luck!

7. but it's not happening when i fall asleep high it just happens now that's i've been high before

8. I've done lucid dreaming a few times, and I don't believe you when you say it happens to you every night. Maybe you have some natural psychic talents, but lucid dreaming, astral projection, out-of-body experiences are pretty hard to master and do at will.

Dr Lecter I have no idea what the heck you just said, maybe you are trolling the troll? She sounds partially genuine to me.

9. "Weed ruined my life."

*Goes to a weed forum instead of cutting off the cancer*

10. ok thanks grasscity im crazy and shouldn't smoke probably but will anyway!!  :wub:

11. Maybe you need to see a doctor. I'm serious.

It might not be the weed, you could have a psychological issue.

I would never troll. I will eat your tongue for suggesting such a thing, you rude, rude person.

Being partially genuine is nowhere near equivalent to a sincere problem. Your biased belief in the probability of astral projection and out-of-body experiences display your blindness, however, and I understand where you're coming from. Your tongue shall remain intact. However, please, try to find, of your own volition, some more authentic research on these matters. You may benefit from the results.

13. well it's not really lucid dreaming according to dr. lester it's just i can control myself always in dreams and most of the time what's going on around me...
    i hope im psychic that'd be so cool and worth it all
    out of body experiences are like when the world is happening and youre watching it right??? like you can see your own body and your own life happening but youre not there?? bc ive had them before but i like them!! they've never been scary for me bc i've always known what was going on and can shut them off easily 

14. I feel like you dont know whats wrong so you jump to conclusion weed is doing this. 

15. like what ?? my family (sis, cousin, and dad) are really anti weed because of bad experiences theyve had.. my dad thought that the first time he smoked it was laced but i doubt that... maybe he was just having a reaction similar to me and thought that it was stronger than weed?? it's kind of what i thought the first time too... that weed shouldn't make you feel that way
    in that case, it'd be a genetic thing right?

16. maybe!! but this all started the day i smoked weed for the first time.. maybe i just have never been that in touch with thoughts?? i kinda want to know how other people feel when they smoke... my sister told me that people always have to tell themselves that they're just high whenever they start to have bad trips but idk if i believe it

17. Just talk to a doctor. Make sure everything is okay.

:laughing: Lester. You can't be sober or serious.

I don't think you understood my definition of lucid dreaming, because it included the description within your first paragraph. You simply seem to be changing your provided answer. Now, where have I seen such a symptom before...?!?

19. a therapist or a reg one

20. i just forgot about the stuff around you part the first time!! you're right that the post-high dreams aren't lucid since im unaware that i'm dreaming and cant control other stuff, but the ones i used to have were, by your definition, lucid