Medical Marijuana Support Falls In Florida, Latest Poll.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Green Wizard, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Lol dude didn't you tell me not to feed the troll? I see him for what he really is, a douche from the opposition trying to derail topics. He keeps the discussions buried in bullshit. He said he didn't smoke weed and he has been anti #2 and the majority of his posts are bullshit. Like I said before, I am a fan of Occam's Razor. Some of his posts are funny as shit though, loved the one user who posted he used the emote smiley shit more then his sister.

It's presumptuous to know why people use it. I used to have insomnia so I use marijuana to help me sleep. I am talking that good sleep, that marvel's odin's sleep like deep in a coma good shit sleep! I went to my doctor about it once, he prescribed me with ambien. You ever use ambien? Think drunk texting times 1000, think watching a movie one night trying to fall asleep and then watching the same movie the next day feeling deja vu through the whole thing. I did that with watchmen and that's a long ass movie man!. Plus it made me shit funny, but that may just be me? TMI? I don't know but you gotta admit that was a cool story!

2. 😴💤💤💤💤💤

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #23 Bullandbear, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    "Fact" dirty politics.. One wrong doesn't justify the other

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #24 DexterDaDog, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Recently moved to Florida and it's mind boggling to me how many there are supporting the opposition of Amendment 2. Right now the major news outlets, police, and republican politicians are using the "what about the kids" approach.  I'm not as positive as I was before after seeing how ridiculous some of the media claims have been on it being passed, especially at the 60% mark.  I do however, think it's true that many of the people being surveyed would say "No" or "Undecided" even if they were Pro. That's the type of system we unfortunately live in. It's not "okay" to be true if it doesn't fit mainstream views. 

I'll be voting YES for sure.  Let's see this through!

5. #25 ProGMO, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    I am just am not easily fooled is all. You really think most people using in the US are doing it for medicinal purposes? I absolutely do not, especially after visiting several sites like this. I call it them like I see them and i see a bunch of stoners. I am good with that, just not using the sick as their path to intoxication. Many of your stoner brothers here are proud to deceive compassionate people for their selfishness.

6. #26 Palgrave, Sep 29, 2014
    How do you purpose we get this plant legalized then? If you criticize the tactics then be ready to offer a solution.

Btw calling us stoners and coming off like your above us... yeah that comes off a little prickish too.

7. that is the catch 22, you cannot take in cannabinoids and not have the medicine in you- it is a medicine regardless the reason for the person to consume it. everyone gets the exact same benefits when consuming cannabis- the we are equal thing and all

I accept what you say, I know plenty of escapists who turn to anything to get away from reality and not deal with what is front of them but still if they consume cannabis for escape it is still medicinal for them to do so even if they are not purposefully seeking it out for that reason. it is like saying the fresh air one breathes is not air when they are not aware they are breathing it which most people are unaware they are breathing air all the time- unconscious breathers. yet you take a conscious breather and they are fully aware of every breath- is the oxygenating affect of the air different to each person regardless if they are aware of it or not???

8. #28 well highdrated, Sep 29, 2014
    "what about the kids approach"... goes to show how dumbed-down general population is.

what about the kids?
    basically, as i understand, if the law passes their kids will become criminals and drug addicts... that's the future outlook by any rational person?
    what about millions of kids diagnosed with adhd and prescribed hard drugs for it... is that cool?

surely if one is concerned about their kids, they should understand that misinformation is the biggest danger not mmj. 
    too bad most people can't think beyond what a headline on tv or in a newspaper says. 

9. I am getting pissed at the opposition using the kids excuse. First of all using the term kid is wrong, they should say teenagers. A kid I see as 12 and under and I don't see a kid peddling down to a doctor with $100 and a Dr. Saying I'll write this kid a recommendation no probs. Pot docs won't care you say? Uh yeah they will since they will catch a lot of heat for doing something so stupid. As far as teenagers sure I can see them doing that but who here can show me a teenager in high school who can't get better shit then you'll get on the street?

And not every teenager will smoke. My 16 year old niece has been given permission from her parents to smoke and she has never had a desire to try. Hell I have never even heard her cuss.

People who use kids as an excuse to vote this down need to get their head out of their asses and come up with a legitimate reason to vote no.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Refraining from voting because it isn't "exactly" what most of us here may want is silly. Most politicians are expert wafflers and have issues yet how often do we still vote because there isn't a better option? Vote however you want, but abstaining simply lets the other idiots decide things for you. The way I understand it the Fla constitution allows for amendments like any other constitution, and if there need be some amendments down the road we (the people) can catalyze that and vote on it.

This is an opportunity that we should NOT allow to pass us by. Some of us are too old to wait for "next time".

11. #31 bigmancamp, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    The dirty money from outside right wing groups has been pouring in lately. Right wing extremist Sheldon Adelson has poured over 4 million dollars into the "No" propaganda campaign. That explains the shift in the poll numbers. No doubt some of that has gone to pay full time propagandists like bullandbear to spread misinformation, or even more pathetic, bullandbear is doing their bidding for free aka another useful idiot.

Careful on that high horse, it's easy to fall off. In my experience, EVERYONE has their own little indiscretions that they've justified, and the people howling the loudest are usually the ones doing the worst shit when no one's looking.

And if you're going to be morally outraged about "stoners" allegedly being "proud to deceive compassionate people for their selfishness," why aren't you leading the fight to put restrictions on painkillers? Opiates are by far more insidious, more dangerous, and a fuckton more agonizing to get off of compared to marijuana, and it just so happens that Florida is the most lax state when it comes to painkillers, to the point where they're handed out like candy and people from other states order their opiates from good ol' sunny Florida because they know it's easy. Priorities, anyone?

13. hah..it says the new drug called dabbing....that is not a new drug...its a new form of a drug called marijuana. instead of smoking a full bowl we narrowed it down to the official one hitter quitter....so fuck off. blood sucking, cock sucking bottom feeders, get your terms right if your going to be blurting shit out over the news. No wonder that news anchor quit in Alaska, shes forced to say some bullshit it aint true off that teleprompter. 

14. im in NW FL and I have yet to see one pro MMJ commercial. Now I am seeing Pam Bondi for AG commercials, saw this in an article

'Sheldon and Wohlsifer also backed the proposed medical-marijuana constitutional amendment and the restoration of rights for many felons who have completed their sentences.
      Bondi touted her efforts to crack down on human trafficking and synthetic drugs while saying she would carry out the medical-marijuana amendment if it is supported by voters but envisions “a pot clinic on every corner.”

http://www.southdadenewsleader.com/news/florida_city/pam-bondi-bill-wohlsifer-and-george-sheldon-debate-top-issues/article_52943282-5470-11e4-83ac-001a4bcf6878.html

hmmmm, thought she would have been staunch against it

15. #35 coolioluke9, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Your threads keep getting shut down because you are anti Mary Jane. You make threads telling people not to vote just because the bill isnt perfect. It doesnt surprise me to see you suddenly pop up in this thread, your probably happy about it.

16. There are a lot of people using for recreational purpose under the guise of medicinal use. However, this doesn't change the fact that there are very real medicinal properties in cannabis, and there are real people out there that denied the option of this drug so there left with pharma drugs. Can you blame the "stoners" for having to go through this process to avoid jail/prison? There smoking one way or the other, in the end you're only rejecting the little kid with seizures and the grandma with glaucoma. For the sake of legit medical patients, maybe people need to learn about CBD strains as well as our innate rights as human beings.