First Auto Grow Cheeseberry

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cheese dug, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Thats the plan hopefully

sent from the middle of nowhere

2. G

3. Went and checked on the cheese express ladies introduced bloom nutes at qaurter strength things going good also added the other 600 watt

Attached Files:

4. Wow lookin good man, allot of foliage going on in there. How do you manage to have your 600's so close to the canopy? If i did that i'd burn them lol.. just really good ventilation or..?

5. Ther quite bushy i try to tuck leaves to get light at budsites plus added 2400 more watts this week its a good ventilation with good airflow between the lights and canopy keeping it cool enuff for now altho im amazed every visit how well ther doing 😆😆

6. Heres the cheese berry after a little more bondage 2 seem 2 be very slow yet its same conditions but will w8 to see if they take off

Attached Files:

7. Took the girls out of the tent just before lights out for a little more lst and a few snaps 😆

Attached Files:

8. Had a few connection problems the last few days but heres a few snaps of the girls at my stealth setup super cheese express doing good as far as i can see

Attached Files:

9. And heres the cheeseberry stil tying them down some doing better than other but hey ho

Attached Files:

10. Another few snaps of the cheeseberry today 😆

Attached Files:

11. Filling out nicely, I was a little concerned with it being auto with that training but looks like there doing well

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

12. Thanks bro ther responding well i think 😆

13. Just got back from the cheese express grow heres how the ladies are getting on now

Attached Files:

14. Wow, how many people are in on that man? if it's just you then shit man come flush time your gona need a dam to burst haha

15. Its a 2 man gro an funny u shld say i need a dam to burst its right next to a 35 achre loch aha so water isnt a problem 😆😆

16. Dont think these plants will need much of a flush as have had very very little dose of bloom nutes so far

17. Are they Organic? Coz they say you don't have to flush with organic

18. Ther in jacks magic soil they have been lush green from the get go with only natural spring water next watering il be adding a little more bloom and pk boost then see how they go 😆

19. Cool mate, my pal uses this finisher stuff and his buds were the densest nugs I've seen they were asthick as my arm but solid, I will be using them on my outdoors next year, he used organic all grow and then hammered them with that finisher, I know your not supposed to mix chem and organic but it's worked wonders for him

20. As this is my first full auto run im going very light on nutes and will give just water for the last cpl weeks and im hoping the extra 2400 watts helps with density of the nugs 😆