First Auto Grow Cheeseberry

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cheese dug, Sep 25, 2014.

1. I'm sure you'll be fine, my autos had all the noob mistakes made to them and I got 1ox from both hahahaha but now I'm finding I'm cutting more Rot of the photos, I'm pretty disappointed,
    I have a thread if you want to see my plants,
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1313597-Uk-Outdoor-Noob-Grow

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

2. If i get an oz a plant il behappy 😆

sent from the middle of nowhere

3. A few snaps of the girls from couple of days ago will post a few pics of todays once lights come back on

Attached Files:

4. #24 gorilla grower, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    Nice, are these all the cheese express? Edit no I got it the cheese berry? Haha

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

5. Yes all cheese berry xcept the 2 pots with little blue straws in are cheese candy 😆

6. Heres the snaps of the cheese express in my stealth grow added another 1800 watts of hps looking good altho done a little super cropping as some stretched a little

7. Ooopps heres the cheese express ladies

Attached Files:

8. That's gona be 1 stank ass room man

9. cheers bro ther coming along nicely may still stick another 600 watter in ther hoping for big fat dense nugs of cheese haha

10. They still have only had water up untill now gonna intoduce bloom nutes next watering in a day or 2

11. Have you ever thought about a scrog? Maximise the light to the top then lollipop, I really wanna try that, once I get my own proper space to grow I'm gonna put 4 20l in a 1.2x1.2 600w hps with some big yielder, that to me put shivers up my spine, like the idea that the focus is at the top, with the lolipoping, nutes and light they should be some fat nugs

12. Yes bro have thot bout doing a scrog in the future mayb but for now its sog

13. Heres the cheese berry ladies day 13 i thunk from sprout some doing better than others temps and r/h fine going to introduce a little grow nutes

Attached Files:

14. Few snaps before starting lst on these ladies will post a few pics after ive tied them down 😆

Attached Files:

15. And few snaps as promised only tied down 3 of the ladies tho as the rest are a little behind plus need pick up some soft wire ties 2mo and do a litte more lst on the other girls

Attached Files:

16. Nice you gona round the outside of the pot?

17. Thanks bro going to try various methods from going round the pots to some heavy bondage haha

18. Wow youve got some balls growing that lot in the UK lol, good on ya. Im subbed (if i can find out how). Really nice grow's!

19. #39 cheese dug, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    Thanks bro the way i see it is id get in trouble for 1 plant might aswell have 50 aha no risk no reward

20. Yeah why not haha, plus youll have one beast of a harvest :O!