First Auto Grow Cheeseberry

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cheese dug, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Hey got a few a few grows under my belt but going for my first full auto grow and going to attemp a sog for my own experience but all help and knowledge from u all will be much appreciated
    Will be growing in a tent 1.2 x 1.2 x 6.2
    Medium: jacks magic soil 60/40 perlite
    Light 400 watt hps
    4 inch extraction fan and carbon filter
    Nutes : growth technology ionic grow bloom pk 14/15
    Seeds : 17x cheese berry auto 3 x delicious cheese candy
    Pot size undecided
    Germination: paper towel and sanwich bag
    So got seeds from herbies yesterday and popped in wet paper tiwel and shall put in dirt tomorrow and update with pics daily😆

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Heres a couple of shots of the setup i put 18 seeds that had taproots into the dirt so hopefully in a few days will start to see some action

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Checked tonight only 1 seed popped out the dirt so far will post pics in a few days when the action starts to happen 😆

sent from the middle of nowhere

4. So we have most seedlingz poppin ther heads out the dirt 😆

Attached Files:

5. Little update decided to get rid of the weakest plants and left myself with 11 altho dont have high hopes for the 1 in the middle but we shall see heres a few snaps of the ladies today

Attached Files:

6. Nice subbed in, can't wait for 2months now, that tent is gona be full! Haha

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

7. Cheers for the sub gorrila this is my personal grow will update as often as possible my first run with autos also have a stealth grow all autos heres a few snaps these are around 18 days from sprouting

Attached Files:

8. Heres the cheese berry today 1 is bit of a runt and not holding any hopes for it

Attached Files:

9. Cool, who's the cheese berry by? That should be tasty,

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

10. Its by oo seeds bro they wer quite cheap from herbies got 3 delicious cheese candy freebies only kept 2 of those tho

11. Never heard of them before, I just checked the website it says 70 days, yeah we will see haha good luck man,

12. Me either was bit dubious got 15 all seeds started to germ but some didnt seem to be doing well so got rid of a few the proof will be in the final product pressuming i get it that far going to the other grow l8r to start feeding nutes will post a few pics l8r those are super cheese express by positronics seeds 65 days from seed

13. Where are you from uk?

14. Yip sure am heres a few snaps of the cheese express day 25 since sprouting 😆

Attached Files:

15. Lots and lots and lots

16. Its 42 plants adding another 2400 watts of hps this week

17. Hope you gone for some good venting and cf, I would love to do something this size but I would get bummed in jail haha

18. Ventilation is already in place and temps are comtrolable il get thrown in jail also but no risk no reward aha

19. Very true, well I'll be watching the whole grow so hopefully you will tell the finale complete dry weight, a lot of people are stingy with that haha I understand it though,
    seems like you know what your doing so you should get something massive haha

20. I do have a few grows under my belt with decent results but full auto grow is new to me but things going good so far 😆