The Vault Is Legit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Brother Urb, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Good looks on keeping this updated love the vault. Also received a promotional package and can't wait to place another order. World of seeds you say...must mean check out day for me lol.

Was

2. #42 Bubbashine, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    Yep that's what jack told me if I was going to get any seeds from world of seeds it would have to be Space it's Mazar I Sharif x AK-47 x Black Domina & sounds dank!

3. Jack showed me a bunch of the new The Vault T-shirt designs in and showed me them. They're absolutely awesome. I won't post them here though, unless he tells me I'm allowed to. Also, expecting care package arrival any time now. So excited I can't wait! 

4. Jack said I could post these here. These are his new T-shirt designs and take a look! I like 'em.

420.jpg A friend with weed.jpg Do you Smoke#.jpg
    Dont smoke shit weed.jpg I love Mary Jane.jpg Keep Blazing.jpg
    THC.JPG Windows.jpg

5. Haha I love them!

6. Also, just got this in the mail! Expected more sativas, but the indica hybrids he selected.. Jack, you.. I don't even know. Amazing choices. Ice and White Widow are both CLASSICS! All feminized, too. 

1002141244a - Copy.jpg
    1002141244 - Copy.jpg

7. Wise men stick to land race genetics.

My world of seeds south african kwazulu popped this morning. Got pakistan valley going too.

World of seeds is pretty damn awesome :cool:

8. Those shirts are fucking awesome.  I would rock every single one of them except the last one.  Super lame hahaha what is that windows 3.1?  95?

9. I kinda like it. Then again I'm an oldschool Windoze g33k.

10. #50 Bubbashine, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    LOL I fucks with the keep blazing one!

11. #51 Brother Urb, Oct 2, 2014

It makes me feel like I'm a kid again in the 90's searching for pamela anderson n00dz on my 14.4k dial up modem hahahaha.

Anyways kind of funny but these shirts are enticing me to make another order soon!

12. Reminds me more of my windoze days doing web design, writing batch files, learning basic, fortran, pascal, that sort of stuff. But I suppose n00dz is gud too. :3

13. We're always improving our website - no matter what anyone says; perfection can always be improved upon :)
    Our team are always adding new strains and breeders; so our selection is continuously Growing :)
    I Have lots of new photos to upload guys - of our night with Marc and Jodie Emery, and of our new t-shirt designs. I'll post them in this thread for you all to see, and also open up a couple of new threads, when I work out how to do that lol
    Peace :)

I Have lots of new photos to upload guys - of our night with Marc and Jodie Emery, and of our new t-shirt designs. I'll post them in this thread for you all to see, and also open up a couple of new threads, when I work out how to do that lol
    Peace :)

14. It's actually quite funny if you can read it - I'm still trying to work out how to upload images here lol

15. #56 Brother Urb, Oct 2, 2014

haha I know I like the message but the oldschool windows thing that just cracks me up. 

If you are on PC, at the bottom right side of the page next to "post" click "more reply options".

After that at the bottom left click "browse" then "attach file".

Hope this helps.

If you're on mobile I can't help you.

16. Best to upload them to photobucket copy and paste the direct link to image on grasscity

17. Excellent, thanks buddy - I'll start getting the pics up :)

18. Let me know your favourite t-shirt guys and message me if you just gotta have one :)