Ignorant Budtenders...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by ThatWeedGuy710, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Rick Simpson oil does not cure cancer. 

2. Really? You may want to inform the people in the cancer forum of this. Lots of sick people using rso to treat it, some with great success. It would be cool if you would let them know they are wasting thier time. Also, let the ones whos cancer is gone that they must be confused. Lastly, if you would be so kind, pm me with your revelation so i can stop making rso for my cancer ridden friends and family members. I hate wasting time. Thanks in advance. Be well,

-Agg

3. There is currently no cure for cancer. I didn't say it couldn't treat it I just said it has does not (as of today) cure cancer. 

Correct me if I am wrong cannabis can cure some forms of cancer, and also has anti-tumour effects.

5. It does not cure cancer. Yes, it may slow the growth of some forms of cancer but that is not the same as curing it. If it cured cancer then the patient would no longer have cancer.. 

Which is why it pisses me off when people say 'weed cures cancer' BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOESN'T. 

6. So, just so i know, when a cancer patient forgoes all other forms of treatment due to ineffectiveness, under goes an rso treatment and three months later the cancer is gone, what would you call that? A miracle of God?

Really, please understand that im not trying to start anything with you. I understand from a medical professionals standpoint that there is no medically 'accepted' cure for cancer. However, when you have piles of testimony from reputable people claiming the contrary from first hand experience, which can be easily found with a quick google search, not to mention the results from the patients that i have supplied oil to, we start treading in the realm of semantics. I dont wanna go there. Id had the doctors of two of my family members acknowledge, indirectly (insurance and hosiptal policy), thier advocacy for cannabis oil and its use.

Here is a peer reviewed research paper on the subject
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2828614/

Alas, i digress. You, sir, are technically correct. There is no medically accepted cure for cancer. Instead of saying cannabis cures cancer, maybe we should just say that cannabis kills cancer cells very effectively. Hopefully someday it will be recognized as the cure for many different diseases, like some forms of cancer, that it is. Be well,

-Agg

7. No need to get worked up. If you can show me how you came to this conclusion, and it stands up to reason, then i would love to jump on board with you. What are your experinces and sources of information?

8. #48 Mid man, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Name one person who has been completely cured from weed. 

I completely agree - it's a great treatment but it's misleading to say it cures cancer

9. Just one? That too easy.....heres a whole pile of em. 34 more peer reviewed studies for you to digest as well. Im assuming you've never been to this site http://www.cureyourowncancer.org/cannabis-can-cure-many-forms-of-cancer.html

Im starting to get the impression that you are basing your standpoint merely on your opinions, which is your right. However, if this is the case, I think it would be best for both of us to move on. I wish you good fortune in all your life's endeavors. Take care,

-Agg

10. ^That's what I was pointing towards as well, I've read cases where individuals have completely lost cancer (again it was a certain type) after forgoing cannabis-treatments.

Neither is chemo, so what's your point? Nothing is, but undetectable is still a win. So sue people for using a clinically inappropriate term. Blame the breast cancer "race for the cure" bs. There won't be a cure, but your pedantry is ridiculous. 

12. I have went off on a number of dispencerys in California for a lot of shit. One collective the owner was smoking a cig in the waiting room and I told her to put that shit out and had to explain to her why she can't(this is a 70 year old woman with empazima) sorry idk how to spell it at the moment. Anyways I walk out of any collective and ask for all of my information back if I see something that a legal mmj collective shouldn't have.

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430783374.749907.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Go to CannabisPolicy.org
    Your dispensaries can become a part of a national group of lobbying with extensive education for budtenders

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I can tell that I know more about how to advertise weed than most budtenders here in Portland except the ones who grow. For instance you'll run into one who'll say something like heres our Afghani #1 its a really great sativa which it isn't its a 100% indica crossbreed of Afghanistan x Afghanistan which they say because for some reason indicas energize them which I've heard of before and/or it grows like a sativa but it results in false medicine recommendations.

16. [SIZE=10.5pt]I recently received my medical card.  I went to the dispensary and found them to be pretty helpful.  I called the doctor back and explained that I found significant relief with some issues that I face daily.  I have a lung disease and found my lungs opened up, and I could breathe better.  The pressure behind my eyes faded. My pain pills caused me to have some discomfort going to the bathroom.  I have braces for both my knees and suddenly I could take my braces off without negative consequences.  I could put my foot down to the ground and not cry in pain.  I found this to be significant.  I wanted to participate in a study so it could be documented the problems I have and the relief I found using cannabis.  I had never used this before, because I thought it was bad.  I was wrong. The doctor said he knew of no study I could participate in.  There is no one in particular that is collecting data to substantiate the benefits of this medication.  I wonder why not.  Why aren't the pharmaceutical companies taking this medication more seriously and where is the research?  This really isn't a joke.  I had a cabinet full of drugs and I was able to reduce quite a few by using the cannabis.  If anyone knows of medical studies whereas scientists are trying to document the potential very positive affects on human health, please let me know.  I want to be in that study.[/SIZE]

17. Weed is #1 remedy for stress/pain.

18. thousands exist already. if u want pm me and i can forward you an email of 7 pdfs with loads of up to date research and medical cannabis from SC Granny

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

19. got some point . not completely persudasive

20. One time I had a budtender at a promo event in LA, just keep telling me the weed gives her energy. "This one gives me so much energy" and "This one, makes me feel good, lots of energy" "This strain so chill but your energy is still good"... SO MUCH ENERGY!!! hey did I mention, I just wanted to chill ? lol