Was This Uncalled For? Need Opinions

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRush, Sep 24, 2014.

1. If it happens again do what someone suggested and text them. Take a pic of an angry face and send it in the text.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You know, martyr- I've learned a lot from this thread. And it does feel way better to turn the anger outward instead of inward. I can not tell you how freeing this is for me!

Thanks OP- I've learned a lot through your struggles :)

3. The soul cannot contently wander, weighed down by bullshit. Free yoself.

4. There's this awesome Asian restaurant out here that requires you turn in your phones to the hostess before being seated. I love it.

You should be present at all times and communicate with the people in front of you, not the ones that are miles away

sent from my cellular device, for your eyes only.

5. When I go anywhere with my friends, or date, whatever; I put my phone away and expect the same.

People these days have no manner

6. I think this is my next tattoo.

7. It's probably that you're just not that interesting OP.

8. Ha! Like fuck.
    No restaurant is taking my phone, what an absolutely ridiculous policy.

9. No one's telling you to go. God forbid your phone is away from your body for an hour or two

10. #31 Cawdswallup, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    You do realize the staggering amount of personal information stored in a phone right? Not to mention it's dollar value.

Why in the fuck wouldI hand that over to some Joe working at a restaurant just so I can sit down and eat.

Edit: if it bothered them so much I could just turn it off.

11. K. You're clearly not the type of person that would enjoy this restaurant and you sure got worked up over the idea of not having your phone at all times.

You know you can lock your phone right?? This is a nice place not some trashy joint where employees are going to come up on your precious "personal information". Its like checking your coat at a classy restaurant or hotel, no difference.

12. My girl use to do this. It pissed me off to no end. Then when I got mad she would ask why im launching a war against her phone. One day I just started doing the same to her. When she wanted my attention I would pretend to be doing something on my phone and would ask her to repeat herself. When she got upset about it I told her thats how she made me feel everyday. So now we have been able to talk it through. She only is on her phone like that when Im not around or during the day because we live together. She doesnt even use her phone after midnight anymore and really if i start using mine to much she will take both our phones and put them on the charger so we can respect each other a little more and value time together.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My boyfriend sometimes does this with his phone and computer. It really annoys me, because I live an hour away. I didn't spend an hour on the highway getting to his house to watch him admin a Facebook page or text a friend.
    I've tried to drop hints, (like mentioning how my ex would invite me over sometimes and he'd just be playing some shitty Facebook game the whole time instead of paying any attention to me) but he doesn't always pick up subtle social cues, so I'm just going to flat out tell him that it annoys me next time he does. 

14. lol dude i'd pretty much do the same. dont try to go out with me and be all up on facebook and crap while we're hanging out

15. Repeat shit to my girl daily becomes a chore after a whilw

16. Too much gel on your hair OP, no?

17. Same for me

One if the many legit reasons to date a cougar

[​IMG]

18. DAMN straight.

19. You guys are in a relationship, this was like the first time I've had a proper conversation with her......well tried too.