Iso Reclaim Turns Back Into Shatter? Is This Normal?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by ShayT, Sep 24, 2014.

1. So I just recently cleaned my rigs, and I used 91% ISO. This is my first time using ISO for cleaning. I put the iso/reclaim mixture into a pyrex container and put it under a heat lamp to evaporate the ISO from the reclaim. After a day of letting it chill under the heat lamp, I took it out and after a minute it turned into shatter. Is this normal? I normally only smoke shatter, but I don't know if that could be the cause of it turning into shatter. It's pretty dark in comparison to what was in the rig prior.

2. I've had some claim that was pretty stable, must've been some good shit hahaha

3. My Iso hash can range from straight goo to shatter-ish. My claim is usually butterlike, and almost red to black. It depends how much i filter it. But i rarely ever get real shatter even from the best bud i can get. I just made an eigth of some cheap bubble hash into iso hash so i can dab it but it came out so runny... It dried for extra long, and then its been on the heater all night. Even after letting it cool back down its just as runny. It's going to stay this way I guess. 

But i've never heard of shatter-claim... Enjoy it. How's it taste? Maybe a lot fell into the domeless or over the nail? After a sesh with some beginners i've never seen the amount of claim that built up. It was because some of every dab rolled off the nail... It pissed me off, i have oil because i like to smoke oil. It's nice to have claim for edibles, but i have such a high tolerance that it takes a lot of claim to fuck with me. I'd rather dab it. You need a nail thats deep, a domeless with a high middle stem, or teach people not to put the dab on when the nail is red hot, explain that it makes the dab pop up and splatter everywhere. It depends on the setup you have.

Or maybe your just the god of reclaim?

:hello:

4. yea my shit is shatter to. still tastes like shit lmao i wudnt dab it. it jus means  uve been smokin on good shit.