Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Signs Of Bleach In My Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TSubaki, Sep 24, 2014.

1. So the other day I was chopping up and bleaching my hair around the same time and now I think a lil of the bleach may have been on fingers as I was chopping, would it show signs if the bleach had infact mixed with the green? I'm almost 100% sure it hasn't mixed but I'd rather not inhale bleach

2. Im not 100% certain but i qould think it would make it a lil faded green color? And maybe be more damp? Smell it an if u smell bleach toss it.

3. You can always wash your clothes with it.

Next time, wash your hands before handling weed.

4. If your hair dye consists of pure chlorine bleach, water and nothing else, then you should definitely still smoke it. Chlorine evaporates fairly quickly, so just let the buds sit out for awhile and then smoke them.

5. chlorine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum