Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Smoke Out Of A Dab Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Perkyoldsanta, Sep 24, 2014.

1. #1 Perkyoldsanta, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    Im thinking of buying a nice piece online, only problem is, it has a dab bowl. Wondering if i can just load the bowl with normal herbs. Thanks

2. Dab bowl? Wax is consumed using either a nail or a dish not a bowl maybe a picture will help us. Either way though it won't really work get a cheap bowl instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 foolmelt, Sep 24, 2014
    I bought a flower bowl with a female end on it once, but smoking flowers quickly taints the oil rig so I threw the bowl away. If that's what your asking.

4. Show us a picture. But most likely yes, you could buy an attachment or a bowl that fits for herbs

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. So do you have that setup? I don't have proper knowledge but can you not just buy a downstem and bowl from lhs or online then switch them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yes if its a bowl for flowers and its a female piece, which more than likely would be on a rig

Go for it

7. You need to buy a bowl piece which will be about 15 or more. That is called a nail and dome what is in the picture

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #9 mrpickle, Sep 24, 2014
    What you have is for dabbing oils only, bud would not work at all in that. (That'd be one hell of a bowl anyway).

You have to figure out the size of the downstem hole and buy a bong bowl that fits that

9.  You need a bowl with a female joint instead of a typical male joint

10. Ok, thanks for all the replys and answers

11. Would not buy that doodoo bong

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. If you had too you could put bud in and use torch to light it.  Better off buying a bowl for flowers though.