Florida John Morgan Vs Sherrif Judd Debate

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Palgrave, Sep 23, 2014.

1. #1 Palgrave, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  2. I saw it when it aired. It was very amicable as both Morgan and Judd have known each other for years. Seemed like Judd's main complaint was about the way edibles are marketed. He kept mentioning MMJ gummy worms and other candy appearing meds. 
    Judd even said kids would be attracted to the meds and how they would/could be stored in one's pantry...to which Morgan asked how many people actually stored their other meds in the pantry with food....haha...All in all it was worth watching, neither scored huge points, but Morgan was way more realistic in the way he presented his arguments.......

3. #3 Palgrave, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    Bump, added a new debate between morgan and Dr. Haridopolos. Havent watched this one, downloading it now to watch on my downtime.

And going by the facebook comments the Dr. came off looking like a tool. Even went so far as to say a man killed his family cause of a pot brownie so now I am looking forward to it.

Edit: Holy shit is this Dr. Stupid! I mean typical anti marijuana scare tactics are one thing but do some research before debating marijuana. I'm not as knowledgeable as some of you vets but even I could beat her in a debate.

4. Don't we have enough statistics from other mmj states by now?

Are people going crazy with schizophrenia in Cali or Arizona?
    Killing each other off in Colorado?

Her arguments about "this could happen" or "that will happen" is all b.s.

Bottom line is that mmj helps people. If this amendment is going to help half a million people you'd be a heartless bitch to be against it.

5. I think I might have to redo the videos and add some pop up video action.

Her dumbass remarks and my witty comments, what could go wrong?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app