Skinny,thick,or Big Stoner Girls,what Do You Prefer?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HellsHippie, Sep 23, 2014.

1. I would jusfuck them all. :)

2. I want a thick girl who can ride dick backwards wit good stamina. Yeeeeaaaa u kno!!

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Give me a thick chick that knows how to cook.

Mine doesn't :(

4. OK I'm waaay late in joining in but I wanted to watch the video first because I'm pretty sure the one of the first videos I watched on GC was one of @[member="HellsHippie"] s and it made me laugh and I thought what is this wonderful place.

Firstly hahahahahahahahahilarious

Secondly omg biceps

Thidly, "fat bitches need love too, Creg." The fact you go to the gym just so you can throw women about in bed is amazing. You like what you like, and you don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, this is extremely sexy. Poor skinny girls in your area, I feel sorry for them ;)

5. SECONDLY OMG BICEPS.

YES. That

6. So glad that I was not the only one eyeing those amazing biceps... with a beard too?!?!? Just yum...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. He knows what he's doing. He could've worn a shirt. What a lady pleaser.

8. #128 lovepeacelyssa, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    He really could have worn a shirt 😥 those damned biceps and their womanizing qualities...

9. 2 words. Brazilian girls.

They're perfect. Pretty eyes, natural tan sun bathed skin due to their genes, thick asses, slim waist's, and perky tots. Even their voices are sexy. Damn

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #130 -Martyr, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    For the sake of arguing, what's wrong with caring? Isn't the reason that we can even discuss a topic of any nature, amongst a group of diverse individuals, from different cultures, of contrasting gender, all because people gave a fuck? People seem so selective in their definition of whether or not people are being intrusive with how much they care, or if they're trying to control how other people live. It really doesn't have to be either, and it's counterproductive to think in that manner, because if you're going to defend a personal lifestyle choice, you're going to have to flop if someone poses a question like "so do you support people who make a lifestyle choice of being a pedophile?" People are always so quick to say they lean one way, but it's a very selective leaning. I have no problem telling people like it is, because I respect the truth. I am also someone who is already exceedingly hard himself. I don't like letting myself take the easy way out, and everything I tell myself is always said 10 times worse than what anyone would ever say to my face anyway. We need people to give a fuck to some extent, and whether or not that makes you feel uncomfortable or not because you're a practictioner of a lifestyle that's being scrutinized is rather irrelevant.

It's about pushing rhetoric and values in regards to health that could benefit the whole of the species, especially in the near future. And that outweighs the insecurity anyone feels about the notion that they are overweight, when they probably are overweight. At some point are we no longer being tolerant, and we're just catering to painting other people's ideal realities so that they don't have to live in an unfavorable one that forces them to do work on themselves to change? There's fat shaming, but there's also fat worshipping too, in my opinion- this idea that "you can't judge me, because I've chosen this and my decision means more than the collective standards of the majority of 7 billion other individuals." In my eyes it's kind of pathetic, in the same way that people view the shaming itself as pathetic. People can do what they want, but we shouldn't have to bullshit each other as if there isn't clearly a more fundamentally sound way of living, just because some enjoy a more laid back lifestyle where they don't put effort into facets of themselves that they expect in spades from other people.

11. Slim fit girls are only ones I like....all ive ever dated n all I ever will.

Im tryn to live a long healthy life w my partner....and have babies w good genes.

If u take care of yourself...other people will notice...n from my experience...those people are usually attracted to one another....usually how life works

12. thick chicks definitely

words are cages for ideas

13. Hmmmm thick means different things to different people. I could never be with a FAT girl that's for sure. I'm attracted to people that look like they care about themselves

sent from my cellular device, for your eyes only.

14. As long as they're nice and sweet and dont vomit at the sight of a spider, I dont care how they look.

Compassion and intelligence are my greatest turn-ons.   I can find beauty in many forms, and dont uphold the media standard of beauty.

15. its nice to see someone who appreciates big girls like myself.

16. I like fit or average girls. I just can't find fat attractive I'm just not wired that way. I'm 6'4 190 so I'm a slim guy and the contrast just...blah.
    Last 5 girls I've been with have been short. I'm talking 5'0-5'3. I prefer taller girls but they don't prefer me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I don't care - as long as she is Naomi Wolf.

18. chubby, bbw, thick...very much of an admirer...smiles and those eyes....whoo..

19. http://youtu.be/SYyd0dvNNXU