Skinny,thick,or Big Stoner Girls,what Do You Prefer?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HellsHippie, Sep 23, 2014.

1. #41 Dragonn, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    Those are some pretty bold statements. Do you really have anything reliable to back up those "facts" with? In my book, if all you have is anecdotal evidence and "information" from using Google to search random bias shit than you're technically not a reliable source. Also, if that is the case, you probably shouldn't be presenting your theories/ideas as fact, especially when it comes to health.

Though, I'm glad you're happy now. All to his own I suppose.

2. #42 llllllllll, Sep 24, 2014

Eating unhealthy linked to depression;

http://news.discovery.com/human/bad-food-depression-110127.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/31/junk-food-depression_n_1392093.html

3. LOL
    like i said, more power to ya buddy ol pal

4. #44 xLDKx NewYorker, Sep 24, 2014
    It's ignorant, because you assume hefty is unhealthy and that big girls only serve to fulfill my fetishes...
    Being fat and having a healthy weight is different... I'm 6'1'' and 230'ish, but I'm a giant... If my 6'0'' friend was my weight he would be morbidly obese... Different strokes for different folks.
    Edit
    And yes I could go to lose 10-20 lbs, but otherwise I'm healthy and have better vitals than most people.

5. Thick is just fine w/ me. So is athletic or skinny. 

But....

[​IMG]

6. Word.

It's not even about being a "decent man" but being a decent human being. Too many women perpetuate the same issue. The fact of the matter is that there is an intense stigma against all people, both women and men, for not conforming to physical societal norms, and it makes me feel sick that anyone would ridicule or denigrate another human being for such a purely superficial reason as appearance.

I just want to encourage people to think next time they begin to pass judgment on someone for their appearance, whether that be making an off-handed comment about someone's wardrobe, cracking wise on their hairstyle, or disvaluing them for their weight.

7. chubby doesn't always mean lazy.
    ive been with some couch potatoes and never again!
    if you are active and maintaining then gurl i does not kurr wut you eat
    not to anyone in particular i just felt the need to add to my original post.

8. Also, Sassy hit the nail on the fucking head when she said that beauty is subjective.

We shouldn't even need to have a discussion about this.

9. #49 Apoped, Sep 24, 2014
    my first girl is definitely a bigger girl, but I just can't do it. something about larger woman, I can't really do. I don't like skin and bone, but I like smaller girls for sure. my lady of 3 years is 4'11, 111~

it's not that I don't like larger girls, but I just don't like the thought of more sexual experiences with bigger woman. every since that one.
    well, ever since her sister anyways.

EDIT: when I say "big" I'm talking about someone who's medically classified as obese.
    THICK girls are a different story. ;)

10. like 'em all

when the bear is hungry

it eats

11. #51 Dragonn, Sep 24, 2014

First of all, "unhealthy eating" is a subjective term because what is healthy for one person (say... someone with a gluten intolerance, thus forcing them to eat gluten-free), is not necessarily healthy for another person (eating gluten-free when you are not gluten-intolerant can cause unnecessary changes in gut flora).

Now to begin, the first link you provided me with didn't have a link to the study's abstract, just an analysis of it.

One point they make in this article (which I'm wary to reference since it's not even the abstract in question) is: "Authors of the wide-reaching study, from the universities of Navarra and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, followed and analyzed the diet and lifestyle of over 12,000 volunteers over six years. When the study began, none of the participants had been diagnosed with depression; by the end, 657 of them were new sufferers."

That's a measly 5.5% of the participants being diagnosed with depression after the conclusion of the study. In my opinion, those numbers don't convince me of anything.

Now then, here's the abstract for the second study you listed (emphasis mine):

Objective Whereas the relationship between some components of diet, such as n-3 fatty acids and B-vitamins, and depression risk has been extensively studied, the role of fast-food or processed pastries consumption has received little attention.

Design Consumption of fast food (hamburgers, sausages, pizza) and processed pastries (muffins, doughnuts, croissants) was assessed at baseline through a validated semi-quantitative FFQ. Participants were classified as incident cases of depression if they reported a physician diagnosis of depression or the use of antidepressant medication in at least one of the follow-up questionnaires. Cox regression models were fit to assess the relationship between consumption of fast food and commercial baked goods and the incidence of depression.

Setting The SUN (Seguimiento Universidad de Navarra – University of Navarra Follow-up) Project, Spain.
    Subjects Participants (n 8964) from a Spanish cohort.

Results After a median follow-up of 6·2 years, 493 cases of depression were reported. A higher risk of depression was associated with consumption of fast food (fifth (Q5) v. first quintile (Q1): hazard ratio (HR) = 1·36; 95 % CI 1·02, 1·81; P trend = 0·003). The results did not change after adjustment for the consumption of other food items. No linear relationship was found between the consumption of commercial baked goods and depression. Participants belonging to consumption quintiles Q2–Q5 showed an increased risk of depression compared with those belonging to the lowest level of consumption (Q1; HR = 1·38; 95 % CI 1·06, 1·80).

Conclusions Fast-food and commercial baked goods consumption may have a detrimental effect on depression risk.

In my opinion, this study is pretty vague and lacks a foundational set of variables. Even after reading through the extended study analysis I was floored to see the lack of any sort of randomized controlled data. Within the hierarchy of data, this in itself wouldn't be very impressive to any extent.
    Were these participants depressed before the study? Does it really only take one follow-up questionnaire to decipher whether or not one is depressed due to their food choices? Doesn't that seem suspiciously bias to you, as if they were trying to find even the smallest sign of depression for the benefit of their study?

Also as you can see, there was no linear relationship found between the consumption of commercial baked goods and depression. Wouldn't you call this "junk food"? Then why isn't it directly linked to the on-set of depression? What is the nutritional differences that would cause "fast-food" to cause a more severe depression than "commercial baked goods"?
    Also, are these people depressed because of the food they are eating, or because of the social treatment they get due to their weight/food choices? How was their physical health before and after the study? There is far too many missing variables for this study to be considered reliable, in my opinion. If you look farther into it, many companies have now started to pay off the conductors of these "studies" for their own economical benefit. 

12. I can vouch for that. LMFAO. the first big girl I was with, her sister ending up giving me head one day.
    I just always thought they pretend it's a cake flavored tic tac or something.

13. #53 †TheGrow†, Sep 24, 2014
    Skinny girls... Fat girls aren't my thing at all. Skinny chicks with a nice ass though.... ummmmmm

[​IMG]

14. lol did you have a traumatic experience with a biggin'? please share if so..

15. #55 xLDKx NewYorker, Sep 24, 2014
    I'll speak for him...
    "My dick missed and her pubic bone bestowed the wrath of God unto mine penis"

16. Oh God. just thinking about the smells makes me not to remember. I'm on break, I can share when I get back to class if y'all like.

17. I don't think there's anything wrong w/ finding obese women (or men) unattractive. It has more to do w/ health reasons than aesthetics, imo. It's hard for me to find someone beautiful who regularly fills their insides w/ toxicity, has no focus on their health, and doesn't care about their body.

Obese people use unhealthy food like alcoholics use booze. They're both addicts of some sort, and it straight up grosses me out watching either one dive deeper into their pit of despair. 

18. Not to mention any children you may have with an obese spouse will more easily pick up bad habits and lifestyles from the unhealthy parent.

We tryna raise athletes round here

A little over analytical don't you think? 

Toss the study aside and use your intuition. Think of all the overweight people you know, now think of all the people you know that hold fitness to a high degree. Who has the higher rate of depression? I know barely anyone who is morbidly or even moderately obese and bursting with confidence/happiness. 

I don't need a study w/ careful controls in any depth to tell me obese people are more riddled w/ depression than those who take care of their bodies. 

I am trying to raise athletes :cool: 

That aside though - I think there is a serious problem in America. I believe the CDC has reported the American population is currently about 35% obese. If we continue on this path, in 20 years half the population in America will be obese. Which is unacceptable to me. There has to be some people in society who are bold and will take a stance against this kind of carelessness. Not so much because it's 'ugly' but bc it's going to cause a health epidemic. 

If you can't push away twinkles and cheeseburgers like some can't push away a needle, you're in need of being confronted.