Skinny,thick,or Big Stoner Girls,what Do You Prefer?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HellsHippie, Sep 23, 2014.

1. I love my women thick but that video was funny as hell man !

2. this thread is mildy fucked and extremely entertaining.:laughing:

3. #23 xLDKx NewYorker, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    I like my women to not have a penis and not be obese. Chubby is fine, but that's a fine line between obese and chubby.
    Also I'm ugly so I don't have a lot of choice in the matter anyway.
    [​IMG]
    This is mind-numbingly sexy ^
    [​IMG]
    This ^.... gurbblegh, I gotta go vomit... Brb

4. I agree^ and not tooo skinny

5. I dont get it,i work very hard to be fit,and i would want my fitness journey shared with my partner.

I love toned girls,you can really tell they worked on their figure.Not just stuffed their faces to indulge in a fetish.

Freelee the banana girl,shes on a raw vegan diet and looks like this 24/7 365

[​IMG]

6. It's not so much a fetish, but historically a biological necessity... "Fatter" people tend to weather out disasters better, and some people are just naturally large and no matter what they do, they carry extra fat. I know girls that work out on the daily and still look like the top picture I posted earlier. And for the record ^^^ she's attractive
    What ignorance to say, "I love toned girls,you can really tell they worked on their figure.Not just stuffed their faces to indulge in a fetish."  
    I agree though obese is not sexy in any stretch, never will be to me anyway. I like healthy be that 130 or 200.

7. The biggest girl I've been with was about 110 pounds. I like em mousey.

Looks like a boney skeleton, the thick girl a few pictures above is way more sexy than this.

9. That you feel the need to spout such unwaranted and disparaging comments about other human beings says a lot about your character. Good luck with the future, mate, something tells me you're going to need it.

freelee eats like I used to eat... when I was anorexic! And if you look at her vlogs and that, she bases her self worth on her workout routines/vegan diet. I kinda feel bad for her. 

Before I got even worse, I had a figure like that and I was fucking miserable. It wasn't very sexy lol 

Also, every single comment that AR Toasty has made here has given me some hope that there are decent men out there who see past a person's weight/size. 

11. I just like women :confused_2:

I dont really care what shape they are....

Though that vegan chick looks sickly, not healthy

12. #33 Dragonn, Sep 24, 2014
    Same. I have an eating disorder as well, though now I'm in recovery. Some people don't really have the option to eat/exercise that way, because it's highly triggering and could most definitely lead to a relapse. I'm naturally thick and have to deal with the feelings that (at first) come along with that, but it's fine because it's fucking freeing to finally accept myself as is.

And agreed on AR toasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #34 Wavy, Sep 24, 2014

is this bitch wearing a slice of blood orange or some citrus fruit?

14. I tend to go for skinnier girls, the girl Im seeing now is fit. That being said, I care more about the girl's personality than anything.

15. wut dat line in her thigh? is dat sposed 2 b dur? her midsection looks weird and there is a large slice of fruit on her chest.. also where is her ass? just an anus then?
    [​IMG]

hey man if thats what you like more power to ya! gopher it.

16. Its all about the diet,the fat you eat is the fat you wear 100%

When i was fat I was depressed and didnt have any motivation.Now i work hard to eat healthy and exersize to stay fit.

Also,how am I ignorant? Ive been fat,I was disgusted of myself and now I dont live a sedentary lifestyle.

Im the happiest Ive ever been,the healthiest ive ever been and I fucking love it

Being fat is not something to be taken lightly.

17. #38 TCUB, Sep 24, 2014
    That is her thigh muscle,she is cyclist so its defined more than others.

And you're just being a dick,shes beautiful

18. Anything besides fat and paunchy 

Beauty is subjective.
    I don't think she's unattractive, but I don't find that body type to be my preference. Just because it's not my preference, doesn't mean she's ugly, just means it's not my taste.
    You think she's beautiful, you're entitled to that, but your idea of beauty is not universal (obviously).