Skinny,thick,or Big Stoner Girls,what Do You Prefer?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HellsHippie, Sep 23, 2014.

1. #1 HellsHippie, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    For me I started out my dating and sex life with skinny girls..But then once I had a thick girl it changed my life.Then I moved on up to my first big girl.All of which also loved to blaze.For me I have a huge love for big women now..I love thick girls too.I prefer women 170lbs-300lbs id say.I just love juicy looking stoner women!..Whats your stoner type woman?......Btw ill have a video up later today of why I truly prefer big girls and why Im mad at them.So be looking forward to that :)    also not hating on skinny girls..they just dont do it for me like the big girls sexually anymore..Maybe theres one that can out do a big girl..But so far sex with big girls is the best!!

edit- my video rant for big girls
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAE4M8WvVYo

2. #2 HellsHippie, Sep 23, 2014
    Heres and Idea of the chicks I go for..to me these pics I just fount are incredibly sexy!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. right as soon as I saw you'd be posting a vid I had to check that it was you. yep, it's bandana man

Toke on!

4. #4 HellsHippie, Sep 23, 2014
    lol

5. No fat girls for me. I like them normal size.

Trust me bro..Try you a plus size woman one day man......Its pretty damn amazing

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pig6xZdptL4

8. Tried, it won't wake up unless she's hot and thin... I'm weird though, chubby/fat girls do nothing for me.

9. Fat girls give amazing head from what ive heard. Perhaps its cause they eat alot? Better mouth muscles? Lol

I love my skinny girls with a kardashian ass.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That video was so hilariously wonderful. I kind of like my guys kind of thick...like a bear. With a beard and furry arms and just yum...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Thick like me!

12. Obesity is the new sexy.

Are you on any paticular drug? You have your shirt off, your eyes are poppin out of your head and you cant stop touching your face.

14. #14 littlemisspuffit, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    i dont want to listen, i just want to look. um.. i like your arms :devious:

oh and i like thick girls cause i like ass and thighs ya kner to shmack on, and skinny girls are boney and not as fun to touch like your only lumps are possible boobs what am i supposed to do with this???????????????????????????????????? but if i cant comfortable get my head between the thighs or have to lift things to get places, then nahh

15. #15 ByePhilipe, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    Edit

16. I feel like I am being trolled.
    But I want to believe it.

17. Respect, brother. :smoke:

I happened to have settled down with a skinny little thing, but at the root of it, I just fucking love women. Big and small, short and tall, every cut, every color, every creed. A sexy mama can come in any shape or size, it's how she wears it that matters.

18. Women should have dangerous curves

19. all womens is beautiful

20. Don't care what a hippo wears!