The Best Way To Use Substitute Urine For Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by itbethatgoodgood, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Four words people.

BREAST MILK STORAGE BAGS

Get about 120 mL of clean piss (there are measuring lines printed on the bag) roll up the bag and place it in your crotch (I usually use two pairs of compression shorts or tighty whiteys) and you're good to go. The bags are available at wal mart

2. Come on everybody! It's not the container its in. You could use anyone of a million different bottles or bags on the market. It's the temp that gets people busted. You could find the perfect bottle or bag, heat your urine to 100 degrees and wear 4 pairs of underwear, but what if you get there and have to sit in lobby for an hour waiting for your tester? My point is why risk it? Unless passing the test is not a priority for. If it is, then spend a little cash and get a proper device MADE for passing tests. Most come with synthetic urine, control the temp for you and are completely hidden. There is even one that you can use during observed tests.

3. Use whitey-tighties. I did and I passed using my mom's piss. Haha love telling that story

4. Substituting:

Quick question for anyone who has the knowledge or experience with subbing.
    I am subject to random tests and therefore will not always be able to appropriately heat my substituted urine with hand warmers. I will have them heated in the morning and then tucked away to maintain it for as long as possible. However, I was wondering if I peed into the cup and let the temp strip the read body temp of my urine, will I be able to then pour it out carefully and pour my sub into it without messing with the temp of the strip? Basically, will the strip maintain the temp of my own urine even after I pour it out and pour the sub in (which would be fairly warm)?

5. Yes it will maintain the warmth, I always use my wifes piss, wear a jock strap,(perfect pocket), I then piss in the sample cup,make sure the temp is up on the strip... dump out my piss put in clean piss and hand it off.. Remember these people also wear latex gloves..so all they do is look at the temp strip and say "ok"

6. Also, the last time i had a pop test, i simply went into the bathroom and locked the door..turned on the hot water in the sink for a min then pissed in the cup about 1/8" then filled to temp line with hot water...came out clean! Or if your really worried about it ...go to your local head shop and get a piss clean kit...

7. Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by "Remember these people also wear latex gloves so all they do is look at the strip and say 'ok'"? Are you implying that they don't actually look at the temperature? Because I know they will in my situation, as many people have failed because of it. Also I won't able to turn on the sink to get hot water so that's not realistic for me. I mainly wanted to know if it would maintain the temp because once they call me in, I'll have to go with them right away. I could stall a few minutes but not to warn my substitute. Thanks for your experience though, I'm glad to hear it should maintain the temp before I pour the substitute in. Anyone else have any experience with this?

8. cree, you are on the right path. Subbing is, by far, the most reliable way to pass a test. But please do not try to switch your urine for clean IN THE CUP for the sake of a correct temp reading. There are numorous othe rways to accomplish this that are much more reliable. here is 1 that comes to mind. Random Buddy. It is a fairly new product and I have yet test it myself, but the manufacturer claims this: "You put your synthetic urine bottle inside the special Random Buddy underpants and if you're subjested to a random, the pocket in these underpants are somehow activated and heat up the urine"! Your idea of using the heat from your urine to to heat the test strip is very intriguing. So much so that I just had to check it out. I took an lcd temp strip, just like the real thing, stuck it to a plastic solo cup and poured in hot tap water. When the strip reached 98, I poured out the water and timed the drop. It took 11 seconds for the temp to dropn to 92 degrees, below the accepable range.
    So there you have it, your answer is NO.

9. Well it wasn't necessarily my idea, I had just read where someone did it with success and wanted to know about the legitimacy of the method. And there aren't really numerous ways to heat it up to the appropriate temp when you are random drug tested and have to take one within minutes. I looked into Randombuddy and even emailed the maker and I'm just not comfortable buying a product with no reviews, no experiences, no pictures or anything and it being 100 bucks for the entire package. Or even 50 bucks for the heater and synthetic urine. I would consider buying soley the heater because I don't need the synthetic urine but he never emailed me back about buying it alone. I know he's currently in the process of patenting it.

10. Ctree, you're right, there may not be numerous ways to accomplish this task. I also made a mistake in recommending a product that I have not personally tried, yet. (I have one coming in the mail). What I should of done was take your post a little more seriously. For that I apologize. Here is a tried and true method that has worked for many people on numerous occasions. Please keep in mind that the following method is for UNOBSERVED testing only. Ctree, it's actually pretty simple. Just keep an unactivated heat pack with your hidden synthetic at all times, ( rubberband the 2 together ). When pulled in for a random, go into the restroom, unband the heat pack, open and shake to activate. Hold against your urine bottle, opposite side of the temp strip. When it reaches the correct temp, clean up your area and go hand in your sample. Although this method takes a minute to accomplish, you're not on a timer, so you need not worry about it.

11. Urinecredable,

Yea it's looking like that method will be my best bet as far as security goes. So I hold the heat pack against the back of the strip as well as my substitute? You think that is enough time to warm it up? Because I've seen where it's taken an hour or even longer for handwarmers to warm it to body temp.

It would be awesome if you could share your experience with RandomBuddy though and I would very much appreciate it.

12. I doubt tha it will take longer than 10 or 15 mins to reach body temp. As long as you keep it tucked in a warm place. I'll post my review of Random Buddy soon.

13. PLEASE, no one rely on this method! Or the one posted above. Catsratch, I don't mean to sound negative, but your posts would give people false hope, at best. Worse case, a trip to jail. I love the fact that you are willing to help out the Blades here, but please do your research first.

14. So much so that I just had to check it out. I took an lcd temp strip, just like the real thing, stuck it to a plastic solo cup and poured in hot tap water. When the strip reached 98, I poured out the water and timed the drop. It took 11 seconds for the temp to dropn to 92 degrees, below the accepable range.
    So there you have it, your answer is NO.

how long does it take you to hand the lady a cup? id be outta there in 11 sec my man..[​IMG]

P.S I have never failed a urine test[​IMG]

15. you ass

16. Yo are you active on here I have a few questions lol you seem to be the only smart one lololol

17. I use a breast milk storage bag ...the bag goes in a thermos of hot water on the way to the test ... At the test the bag goes up under your balls till its time for the test ..... I have passed a few drug tests like this over the last decade

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Ok guys, I signed up just to comment and tell you my story. Hope I'm not too late. I'm a female and I too have tried the substitution method, today for the first time. I don't know my results yet but I am fairly confident I pulled it off. I had a pre-employment health screen at a hospital for a hospital job. I had no idea what to expect. I had a week to prepare. I regularly smoke a blunt a day...I stopped smoking and bought two detox drinks that you buy at a headshop that supposedly give you a 5 hour window of "clean" (diluted) urine. As the day of the test got closer, the more nervous I got, thinking these drinks aren't going to work. Thank god I have a cool ass mom who told me she'd give me her pee. She gave it to me the night before, almost 16 hours before the actual test. When she gave it to me I put it in the fridge- overnight. After researching all the options of how to pass this urine as mine, I found that the condom was my best bet. I took it out of the fridge an hour before I wanted to prepare the condom to let it naturally warm up. I didn't have any lube free condoms (oops) so I carefully washed the condom to get all the slime off the inside and out. I poured some pee in the condom, and took all the air out of it by pinching the condom as close to the pee and twisting the remaining condom and tied it a couple inches above pee line (important). I heated up a cup of water in the microwave for a couple minutes and stuck the condom in the water for 20 minutes. So....I had two options for where I was going to hide it. Since the screen was at a hospital, I was prepared to be told I had to wear a gown with no undergarments. Plan A was to hold it in my bra with a couple of those small hand warmers. Plan B (brace yourself) was to put it in MY HAIR...yes a condom full of my mom's piss my hair. Lol! I have long hair and I can take my hair in and out of a bun in 5 seconds. I practiced multiple times wrapping my hair around the condom and pinning it up. I was proud of my evil geniusness:sneaky:... My plan was to keep it in my bra warm with the hand warmers until/if they made me put on the gown then I would take my hair down, wrap up the condom, put my hair back up in a matter of 15 seconds and two bobby pins. Then I would have only moments before the urine to be used. So before I headed to the screen (30 minutes away by the way) I drank one of the detox drinks. It tasted awful. I drank in intervals; chugged 3 or 4 swigs and took a minute break. I was down to the last few swigs when I started gagging and I knew it was gonna be bad. I puked all of it up! I mean all of it.. I had another detox drink but I just couldn't do that to myself. What a waste of money.. at least I tried I guess... So I get in the car and I'm worried about the temp.. I ran back in the house and grabbed a hot cup of water to take with me and sat the condom in there the whole way. Stopped at the store and looked for those temperature stickers for babies or aquariums and they were nowhere to be found. I bought a regular digital thermometer. I arrive to the hospital parking lot 5 minutes early, enough time for me to check or adjust the temp of the sample by folding the condom over the tip. It was 100.7 fresh out the (now warm) water cup. I waited until it said 99° and put in my bra with 2 hand warmers. I waited about 35 minutes in the waiting room before my name got called. The worst 35 minutes of my life. I had so much anxiety it made me rethink ever doing a substitution again LOL. after another 10 minutes of talking with the nurse in the room, it was time for the test. The cup had a thermostat right on it. The toilet water was dyed blue, I wasn't allowed to flush or wash my hands. I took the condom out of my bra and took one of my Bobby pins out of my hair. I punctured a hole in the top of the condom where I left myself some wiggle room. It punctured nicely and exactly how it should. I tipped the condom over and out it came. one of my biggest mistakes was squeezing it to try to make a stream sound. The hole basically burst bigger and I got some pee on my hands and on my pants:hide: gross... Now something I forgot to check for was anything BLUDGING out of my bra because I was wearing a tight spaghetti strap (why did I do that) and as soon as I came out of the room she looked down at my bra lining. I had a mini panic attack. She turned around for one second and I went to feel what she was looking at and it felt like a small wad of toilet paper wrapped around the condom I emptied...:sad: I tried to push it in as fast as I could but I'm still worried it'll come to attention later. My only bright side is she didn't say a word right then and there when she could have.:confused_2: another plus is that I got a glimpse of the temp and the 96-98 color bars were showing up...:hello: I have to go back in a couple of days to get the results of my blood work and I won't be surprised if they make me take another test..which is why I saved half my mom's sample and will use that when I go back. And THAT was my first experience with urine substitution. It's all about the small details...temp is most important! Thanks for reading, I enjoyed sharing! Hope this help some of you :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ladies if you are looking to sub they now have silicone travel bottles that are soft and rubbery I have been practicing with one and they are easily insertable as well as easy to squeeze without the bottle popping out. I've tried so many different things and this kind is definitely the best and easiest to use with discretion and I'm on random drug testing so I need to be able to use it quickly and I can!! Temp use handwarmers

20. Wait, aren't you the same guy that said he went into the restroom, locked the door and used hot water from the sink to pass your test? If so, then you've never failed a drug test, because you've never taken a drug test! No testing site is going to allow you to use water from the sink. One of the rules of drug testing protocol is to secure the test area. 1. Turn off the water in the test area. 2. Dye toilet water blue etc...