Florida Supposed mmj Does Anyone Have A Good Reason To Vote Yes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Bullandbear, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes you'll be able to have possession of mmj with out any problems if that's all you care about... Sure vote "yes" but as far as (quote - it isn't that hard to grow a couple plants. just don't grow a forest.) don't even THINK about it.. All bs aside You'll do hard prison time NO JOKE.. It SPECIFICALLY said in the language those laws will stay the same.. It DOENT matter how sick a family member is no one GROWS your only able to buy💰

(This is not a part of the post it a "signature")
    👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊
    "Ammendment2 is a Poison pill" Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!! vote no

2. #82 ProGMO, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    Got my voter cards for the election.
    NO on ammendment 1
    YES on Ammendment 2 and 3

You already know my reasons, anyone wanting something different are going to have to go another route. I see Eric Holder instructing LEOs to relax enforcement of MJ before he leaves.

I will be involved in working towards opening a dispensary as well as security for the green houses, the money, the dispensaries, and assiting patients with the knowledge of what they are getting in to! I am working hard to start a delivery service for those unable to make it to a dispensary and those who quite frankly do not want to be seen at one. Discretion with a smile!

3. #83 Bullandbear, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    👍

4. #84 ProGMO, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    LOL, I should go ahead and mark it then take a pic for you!

5. #85 Bullandbear, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    Lmfaoooooooo!!!!!!!!😂💦💦

6. The other thread that you started on this topic was closed by a Super Moderator, this one is being closed as well. Please don't post this thread again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.