Florida Supposed mmj Does Anyone Have A Good Reason To Vote Yes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Bullandbear, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh that is fucked up. 

florida is the home of Miami which is the home of several unmentional drugs and prostitution yet they can't get this right. LOL

2. #22 Exhazer, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    that is true...only reason why i drove to Venice beach from Glendora, was cause i knew i was able to get some sort of license just so i could toke on something on vacation. They just want the money. Same thing when Colorado was just Medical, The doctor just poked my back twice...Thoracic Back pain. Got my card. No Xray, no bend this way bend that way. didnt even ask "Does this hurt". 

I should note that i did tell the doctor straight up i really just need the piece of paper for legal reasons and also medical so i can have the strains that benefit me, im already a daily smoker. and been smoking it for years so. I think the honesty also got me the card. i was pretty much either take my money or dont either way im still going to get it.

3. Pls read post #15 and give me you opinion on that

And this👇👇
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1285879-Florida-Lawmaker-creates-bill-to-legalize-marijuana-21%2B

Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!!

vote no

4. And no that's not my point it's more about the fact that I don't see why florida would vote yes??? It's DOENT help the needy it's not about the needy it's a poison pill 💊 that is all about profits

vote no

5. #25 Bullandbear, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Sorry fellas but I have to show this to you guys read what @[member="Sgtstadanko707"] saids...is this what a florida mmj advocate is like
    Click on this picture👇👇👇👇👇👇
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411497700.334638.jpg

I'm i the WRONGE one for thinking the sick shouldn't have to pay💰💰💰 for mmj that can be grown WITH DIRT AND WATER???

vote no

6. Dude, your taking screen shots and posting them to dog other grass city members? Wtf....

7. I am still trying to figure out what the point is.
    Not like I posted any thing we all already didn't know.

8. I am a fan of Occam's Razor, I am sensing this dude is a middle schooler. It answers a lot of things such as his random thought patterns, never answering questions just regurgitating the same thing over and over and over again, the use of emotes like they are the tits, childish behaviour like taking screen shots and showing em off in other threads. language barrier aside an adult who barely speaks english knows that is some cheap ass shit. But meh I just smoked some royal kush so I could be way off.

9. #29 Bullandbear, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    Lol yea way off... Cheers 🍻

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. If you don't know the difference for mmj and the medical industry I won't explain

vote no

11. #31 Bullandbear, Sep 24, 2014
    I guess no one will give ONE GOOD REASON TO 💊VOTE yes??

Is any one going to comment on post#15...📝📝📝

Is any one going to comment about this florida mmj bill 👇👇 it on "GRASSCITY"
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1285879-Florida-Lawmaker-creates-bill-to-legalize-marijuana-21%2B

This is not a part of the post it a "signature"
    👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊
    "Amendment2 is a Poison pill" Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!! vote no

12. #32 gsr, Sep 24, 2014
    Is the ammendment rigged so that the rich can get richer? Hell yea.

We already know theres only gonna be 5 eligible growers out of the eligible 21, which is basically the govt's way of creating a monopoly.

What you gotta understand is that the way our system is built, things arent normally changed drastically. Small steps are taken to reach the goals that we want.

we are closer to full legalization if we allow the canibus culture to take part in florida for awhile than if we continue to have it be illegal. That, @[member="Bullandbear"] , is why I, a miami resident, will be voting yes.

And btw, post 15 is a stupid example. He can afford a good lawyer. I also use marijuana medicinally, and i have criminal charges on my record despite that.

13. #33 Bullandbear, Sep 24, 2014
    Parnita... I don't think we can un swallow that poison pill law once it passes but ok...
    I'm sorry that you have that on your record but you should be personally invested "not wanting (the man) to keep control but ok...
    What about supporting a real mmj bill/law vs just bending over👇👇????
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1285879-Florida-Lawmaker-creates-bill-to-legalize-marijuana-21%2B]http://forum.grassci...e-marijuana-21+

(This is not a part of the post it a "signature")
    "Ammendment2 is a Poison pill" Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!! vote no

14. Is anything opposed to the group think of a circle jerk on this site trolling? he should wear that hat proudly. Nothing is much more pitiful than an ignorant electorate.

15. #35 ProGMO, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    Good things? Yeah, those that beleive it will help them have the opportunity to access MMJ and make the decision for themselves. While mostly anectodal some scientific evidence is showing the medicinal benefits of MMJ.

People using the current legal opiods are treating pain while leaving the serious narcotics behind. There are recent reports that in MMJ states that prescription opiod related overdoses are down signifcantly.

The least desirable for medicine is topical applications, followed by smokeable leaf, then followed by ingested edibles, the oils and extracts, finally specifically controlled lab tested concentrates. As you can probably figure out it has to do with dosing variations and consistency then tailoring it to specifica illnesses. This is a crap shoot.

The sell as a cure all, no shit is reminiscent of the Old West snake oil salesmen.

For the majority smokers to include the corporate apparatus NORML it has always been and will forever be about recreational first. MMJ as the lineman to make the hole for the running back carrying the bowl, LOL!

I am for recreational more than you know, but I see it coming to our communities on the back of a big lie. It is sick to use ill children and suffering adults as the excuse for people to justify being a stoner. 

16. I don't understand your entire post lol I'm not sure witch points "you do" or "don't" agree with me but that 👆👆up there im with you 💯%

(This is not a part of the post it a "signature")
    "Ammendment2 is a Poison pill" Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!! vote no

17. his post was pretty straight forward to me, why everything has to be broken down to either with you or against you is beyond me.

As for using the sick to get mj reform, it works. NORML's agenda may be for it all to be recreational but until there is complete reform using the sick and Ill is a great tool to get some traction against a government who refuses to see weed as anything but illegal.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #38 ProGMO, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    Using the sick is a terrible excuse for getting stoned. Nothing less than the coawrds way that makes a mockery of the sick and hurting. You are right, it works.

Just be men about it and let us go full recreational, not slither in like a dirty plant thief who raids your garden in the middle of the night.

For people to call the OP a troll because he wants people to be educated, even if that education is not the circle jerk opinion is purely hatred for standing up for what he believes and thinks others should know. being caught up in the group think is backwards and a tool of the lawyers to perpetuate ingorance while working the sympathies of an empathetic nation. Sad shit but I am still voting YES.

19. we call him a troll because he will give out wrong information and when we correct him he says we are wrong, ignores all the facts and goes around regurgitating the same shit. His opinion is based on incorrect facts. At first we respectfully pointed out the things wrong in his argument and from there it always spirals into BS.

Its kind of hypocritical to vote yes on an amendment you think is based on taking advantage of the sick and ill to push marijuana legalization. I am not trying to pick a fight with ya but I also call it as I see it.

To be honest I do not see how anything to do with this amendment hurts the sick AT ALL. So they can't grow their own medicine and insurance won't cover it, ask anyone with cancer if they would rather spend $3-5k for enough rick Sampson oil or take the prescription meds and operations costing 20x the cost of oil. Insurance doesn't cover everything.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. OP came looking for an argument and nobody will take you seriously after that. Maybe you should start smoking ganja OP, you seem tense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.