2 X 900 Watt Led 8 Plant Tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PhilthyPhil, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Well howdy folks! Figured I'd make a journal for my LED tent experiment .

Running 2 Mars II 900 watt led's
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411437085.997595.jpg

Gonna transplant 8 of my girls from this veg in to 5 gallon aero pots, gonna be running pro mix cc with house and garden nutes
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411437150.820843.jpg

Strains will be be...
    Maui super dawg
    Purple kush
    UW purp
    Chemdawg 91
    Pineapple Express
    Original cheese cut
    Cinderella 99

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Some uw purp in my hps tent, can't wait to see it under LED:eek: S ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411437303.215741.jpg

3. that sounds awesome I also and using house and garden aqua flakes a and b. I am struggling with the ratios it says the same all the way through, equal parts of A & B. What is your schedule. Do you u follow nute calendar h and g?

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i def don't follow the schedule im mixing way lessss, I'm using 3 ml per gallon of A and B in veg and 6ml per gallon in flower and have had good results with most strains i grow.

5. I'm using soil A and B though not the Aqua flakes

6. So you are using equal parts of a and b?  I also am doing so, we'll see.  I have a few plants so I will be testing different solutions.   so far so good I think.   about how much do those lights cost?, heat at all? that great for veg mostly? I have 1 t5 HO bulb and am either gonna get another, or get something like this if it suits my setup.  how do you link your post.  heres a try, hope it works  http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-room-designsetup/1330507-complete-setup-closet-grow-sog-environment.html  anyway, good stuff, did you fimm or top those girls? they look nice.

7. yup equal parts of a and b always. These are top led's was about 650 or so for the two. No heat at all really maybe 90 degrees to the touch. These are full spectrum LEDs you can flower and veg under . First time using them will see how they do. My current veg just is a 8 bulb t5 for this grow.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411547098.541452.jpg decided to put 7 plants in here so they all can have there room. Gonna veg a week before flip and transplant to 5 gallon aero pots, I have a cinderella 99 a elite purple kush a cheese strain a maui super dawg, chemdawg 91 a Pineapple Express and uw purp.

9. Awesome..definitely gonna keep an eye out on the thread ..wanna see how those mars work out..ur plants are beauties

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415082533.543392.jpg

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415082571.797563.jpg internode spacing looks good so far more updates coming busy with multiple grows