Vaping In The Ride??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by shermdawg767, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Ok so I maybe purchasing the Pax vaporizer by ploom. So far I've heard good things but I have a question that has probably been asked before. I haven't smoked recently due to moving to a new state but I can't smoke at home but what I usually did previously was park and a disclosed location or in wooded area and smoke now I live in more of urban area. If I vape the pax in my car would it still smell if I left the window cracked for about an hour or two after the car session? Also how is the portability have any of you used it public locations without being notices like behind a building or something? I'm just looking for more info and advice about the pax. I appreciate all help.

Thanks and stay high.

"Wait! We can't stop here, this is bat country!"- Fear and Loathing

2. Keep in mind that the PAX is one of the smelliest portables on the market.

3. Yes it will still smell to a keen nose. I don't smoke/vape in my car anymore. EVER! I enjoy not getting harassed by the cops and not getting searched the odd time I do get pulled over. 

NO LIE when I was younger I had a cop rip off my door panels and tear my car apart because he thought "there has got to be pounds in there".  Just smoked some serious stank earlier that day.  They don't care about smoking around here but it's nice to avoid the whole situation of being searched, questioned and harassed.

my 2 cents. stay 2 steps ahead.

4. True....that's a fuck up situation man :/

5. #5 ProGMO, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    say no to buzzkill! smoke in something the cops cannot confiscate, makes you ride stinky busses, gets you laughs even when you are not in the room, can turn you into an -ex friend, lead to a felony. Really? Smoke in a car? To what end?

I hate drunk drivers slightly more than I hate intoxicated passengers when I am driving.

Why would you feel compelled to even do this? if you do it, I hope you get so paranoid they have to lock you up in a loonie bin, LOL! Be careful and stay cool, chill in the woods under the moon light near a fast stream that you can dump your smoke if bad guys disturb you.

6. Wtf?

7. Hahah I do the same. Pax does smell. Smells worse on high temp.... It's still not as bad as a joint and the residual scent doesn't last too long. I pax in the car... I usually spray a little car air freshener after ... Doesn't seem to be an issue.
    The scent/ vapor dissipates faster then smoke.. So it will smell... But u can draw a smaller circle of scent around you compared to a joint....( when outdoors) indoors I you aren't venting with a window it will smell
    I've had one for two years and I love it. Great for highway long drives.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. No it wont smell it will be fine. A poster above mentioned that the Pax is one of the smelliest portable on the market. This is true, in fact it may be the smelliest vaporizer on the market but the smell is still far from smoke, and will be able to dissipate almost completely within your time frame. I vaped with it in my car one day without the windows down and it smelled the next morning. but If you are in a moving vehicle, with the windows down though it will be fine even stationary it should air out fairly quickly with a window down.