Secrets About Your Town?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GottaStayHigh, Sep 22, 2014.

1. When I was 10 dr. Phil came to my town because of our outstanding rate of teen pregnancy

2. #23 King Willie, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Haha, exactly like my town, small lil Massachusetts town in the woods pretty much. Seems a lot of small towns are like that. This place is FULL of drugs. Fuckin saturated. I guess cuz we're surrounded by some of the bigger cities around here, Providence is very close as is Boston. Cuz there aint shit to do, so everyone does fuckin drugs. All kinds. I started using drugs in fuckin middle school lol. It's the same way with parties here too, oh my god drinking is such a huge thing it's crazy, so many friends from high school who drank like it was water all day every day. But yea, it's called Norton. Always been nicknamed Snortin Norton, lol.

3. #24 invinciblejets, Sep 23, 2014
    I live in South Carolina and all of the golf courses here are on old rice plantations all plantations have a slave cemetery's and planter cemetery's i live on old plantation grounds and find tons of black glass an shit
    Sad tourist playing golf on graves of slaves not knowing or giving a fuck

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

4. In my hometown, the leader of the church was ordered to be assassinated by the leader of the country, and his head was chopped off in the middle of the evening prayer, right in the church. That was 800 years ago though. And it's not really a secret, but I bet you didn't know that.

Also Rupert Bear was created in my hometown. Not a secret either.

5. #26 quadridincopedipper, Sep 23, 2014
    My old town:
    The pot spot, an old hollowed out campsite that bums would sleep at and kids would toke up
    In that town, near CSUCI, we had/have the ghost train on Upland road and Lewis intersection.

My current town of 800 people:

Nothing really.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. old money runs my town

7. Welcome to good burger home of the good burger can I take your order pleeeeeesaaaaah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Haha! Sorry man, I'm not sure if I included this on this particular thread, those pics are about a week old so the plant doesn't look like that as much now. Im curious on how I'm going to dry and cure... theres so many fucking ways and everyone claims to be jesus himself when it comes to it. Hang the whole plant? Branches? Clip first so you don't lose as many trichs and glands??? I say this because after they're dry we all know how easy that delicious keef falls off.

9. Haha, no wonder. Wont say which one but I'm below you haha, yea you definitely know about the towns and plantations I'm talking about now.

10. Oh this isn't very secret but the guy who invented the wheel chair lifts for van was from my tiny Indiana town. The braun lift. He was in a wheelchair and trying to make his life easier and it took off. I went to school with his kids. You know the kind- the ones who got new cars on their bdays and crashed them a month later and got a new better one! One owns a nascar team now. So typical indianer -_-

11. How do you murder yourself?

12. I'm not saying I don't like people getting spoiled. I fucking hate it. lol

13. - Had a murder almost directly arcoss the street from me 5 or so years ago.
    - We have had lots of meth labs busted here
    - Lots of surfers think they own particular beaches
    - Half of the city is on swamp land, bumbass town planners

14. #35 Talon, Sep 23, 2014
    I've drunkenly pissed in every Walmart parking lot here

While sometimes yelling at people.

Sometimes those people were riding with me.

15. Quick 

Hey normal, not sure what your grow experience is but I'm harvesting tomorrow and was thinking about a couple of different ways instead of the usual, anyway in particular that you hang yours? Or just clip from the get go

16. There is a park (more like woods) in my hometown that is so filled with outdoor grows, you can smell the place from a street or two away. Right next to my old highschool. Being filled with mainly rich, drug fueled party kids, the woods were used to throw many a rager.

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. You mean he committed suicide lol

18. One of the Doctors was from my home town.
    Fun fact: he used to pin my mum down and spit in her face

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. this reminds me, once my dad and i were riding bikes through hunington beach state park and we went off the trail and came across some super old "Slave shacks" as they were refered to.

anyway what mkes it creepy it the park officals had no idea it was there. basiclly a circle clearing in the woods with 8 tiny brick and wood shacks built into a cirle with ONE giant oak tree smack dab in the middle. well the park brought out a historical expert and he was the one that determined it was the slave quaters for the castle> and the oak tree had all the symtoms of being a "rope tree". used for hanging
     so yeah... i found that with my dad in the midddle of the weeds in south carolina