Secrets About Your Town?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GottaStayHigh, Sep 22, 2014.

1. What are some secrets you know about your town?
    When i was in high school, my town had lots of secret areas and activities. There was a smoke lounge in the very back of a donut shop. There was a hidden cavern in the river that runs through town, that lots of kids went into to smoke.
    Along the bike path there were lots of sketchy areas, including a spot where some woman was murdered.
    What are some secrets from your town?

2. There is a small field of marijuana growing directly behind my hometown's jail. 

The former DA (my old neighbor) burns a ton. 

So many hidden caves.

An unused church building is being used off and on as a grow room. Church is supplying the electricity unknowingly (no connection to the grow).

And many many more… There are better secrets about my town but they would be traceable on the net and should remain a secret.

3. The town I grew up in had a secret satanist cult
    , we built a hotbox able shack in the woods
    And we've had 18 mysterious disappearances that no one mentions

4. The movie good burger was filmed in my town.

5. #5 0ri0n, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    The man who invented binary code was born here.
    6th best weed in the nation.
    You can get high anywhere. Literally anywhere. Almost. Except for the downtown sidewalk you could sit and smoke a doobie anywhere in the entire damn city and not be bothered, probably not even noticed. ANYWHERE.

6. #6 HeyBud!, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Haha, I guess I'll include this weird encounter. I live in a suburb area where you have approximetaly 100 yards between each house, BUT like most places, if you travel far enough you'll start to reach those small 'slow running' towns that almost seem like they are stuck in the 1960's with the brick outlet malls. Anyways I have multiple friends who live out towards the country and theres this old wooden shack that literally everyone knows about. To describe the extent of how many people that knew about it, you could ask a random student and or adult in any of our 5 school systems and they would immediately know what you were talking about. One day we figured we'd visit the 'shack' just to check out its eeriness. Granted we weren't in the shack, but we were within 200 yards of it and some old woman, about 75 years old came walking out of the woods in what seemed to be a hospital gown covered in red mud. Not blood red, just red clay. She didn't seem well kept, as a matter of fact she had straw like frizzy hair and was wearing military boots. When we slowed down she literally just tilted her head like maybe 10 degrees? and Just stared. I don't even like thinking about that shit now because it gives me the heebee jee bees.

Not a super secret, but it's still some weird shit.

7. My town is like a swamp, it's the fuckin woods. There's a few different party spots that all the high schoolers go to, passes down n shit. Just clearings in the woods that have always been party spots. The two most popular are called Irak and Africa.

8. I'm not racist once so ever but when I was in high school, all of the black kids would sit together at the middle section and we called it 'little africa'. Not just my friend group. Literally the whole fucking school. haha

9. 3 generations back where this popular local food place in my town is, was the kkk meet spot.

There are a lot of Indian burial grounds where I live.

A guy murdered himself in my neiborhood.

A old lady got killed in my neiborhood.

10. Damn, indian grounds are pretty cool, now that I think about it, I used to work at a golf course (I won't say which state because of obvious reasons) which is in the south and there are were all sorts of slavery era shit in the woods around the holes. As a matter of fact the owner of the course found an old slave deed in what is now the cart barn. It's crazy to see their writing on the old wood and stuff. Crazy that our country used to be like that. Well. There are still those people now but I and hopefully most people are above that.

11. Yeah true slavery was fucked up for sure.

12. I know this is off topic but I can't wait to harvest tomorrow!!! NL Auto.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411433349.015009.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411433367.567644.jpg

Ok:) no more off topic

13. Where are You from Ori0n?

14. there was a girl that was finger blasted in the back of the Big Brothers skate shop by 5 guys that everybody knows about

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Small town, Northern MI. Too scared to give the real name, cuz, ya know, stalkers and such.

In truth though, this town is a soul sucking, dream erasing drug hub. The party scene is huge, literally every single night there is a rager that I hear about. That's all people do. There's so many damned good kids I know, with big aspirations and ambition, that just never left this town because they liked the scene too much. Working midnights, getting fucked up the rest of the time, alienated from all family and most friends, too addicted to be saved... The stories are awfully repetitive here. Since I was 10 years old I had decided I would get the hell out of here as soon as I graduated. But, here I am. I even left twice "for good" and she still sucked me back in.

16. My moms friend killed a woman but got away with it because of his mental illness

17. Damn dude, Thats depressing, I'm kinda in the same boat, but its ignorant conservatism that I deal with. Hellfire and brimstone and don't touch that marijuana! Its the devil! HA! Fuck what the brainwashed generations before us think. Were lucky enough to grow up in an age where people somewhat are starting to realize that all of the previous implication about marijuana were false.

18. #18 That Toker, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Not too cool but there was this one back road (private road) just around the corner from the my old high school that was literally the perfect length for a blunt cruise.
    Anyway senior year me and my buddies used to park on the street behind the backfield of the school, pile into one of our cars and go for a cruise to this dirt/unmarked road lined with trees that ran behind some of the houses, connecting the private road to another street that nobody knew about, especially at 7am before school and we would go to first period stoned and ready to learn! :smoke:

19. God that sounds like good times, we didn't have a perfect road or anything but it brings me back thinking about burning right before 1st period haha!  :bongin:

20. Town where I used to live was home to Metropolitan State Hospital, a mental asylum that had a checkered past. Apparently there was a murder and the guy kept all the victims teeth, so people called the hospital "the hospital of seven teeth". It was alter shut down, but man that a big thing in town. The hospital was shut down in the early 90s, but some abandon buildings still stand. Friends and I used to blaze in there on halloween. Fuck that was sketchy.