News Anchor Quits Live On Air To Promote Weed Legalisation

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by aspidiske, Sep 22, 2014.

1. #21 Bullandbear, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    Unless your about to start throwing blows 👊👊👊 this is True..

But it's Also show business so impact is important the more people talk "good or bad" the better! Do you guys think lady gaga actually LIKES putting on a DRESS made of MEAT.. People talk then others hear about it 👄👂see how it works we all are debating on how she said f... Showbusiness baby😎

2. #22 Bullandbear, Sep 27, 2014
    Error

3. Only problem is that she didn't own a damn thing in that studio. The station wasn't along for THAT show, So she will probably get sued. We can do better as far as role models.

4. Oh fuck Lenny, really, thanks for the fucking news flash.

5. NP man

6. #26 Bullandbear, Sep 27, 2014
    No one really know why she did it... Maybe the station got word that she is pro mmj.. Maybe the station said we can't be part of this... And she went out with a bang... Did anyone notice she said (it's not like I have a choice...)
    I'm not justifying it.. I think she shouldn't have said it but Only because there was probably 1.2 million kids watching...🙈🙉🙊

(This is not a part of the post it a "signature")
    👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊
    "Ammendment2 is a Poison pill" Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!! vote no

7. Thanks that was funny😂😂😂😂😂

(This is not a part of the post it a "signature")
    👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊👇💊
    "Ammendment2 is a Poison pill" Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!! vote no

8. "I'm only a moderate baiter. My cousin is the master." -Dwight Schrute

^^ Heard that two nights ago and laughed my ass off. If I were stoned, I'd probably have wet myself.

Sent from my garage-run gynecology office using Grasscity Forum.