Arik Krunk Is A God Twenty Thousand Dollar Rig Right Here.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Sep 22, 2014.

1. 20 thousand dollar rig right here. Arik Krunk is a god!​
     ​
    [​IMG]

2. Sweet.

dilligaf

3. I'll slap that shit off the table for being 20 thousand dollars

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 20,000? God damn

TYBG

5. that is surely a thing of beauty! :metal:

6. Why is it 20 grand?

7. Im all for expensive rigs. But 20k is absurd.

8. There's no way that's actually worth 20k. That might be how much it is but it ain't worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I really dig the details on that rig, but I couldn't pay more than 1500, 2000 maybe. It looks really short, which I like, but dome looks too close to mouthpiece...

10. if i wanted expensive glass artwork id look outside of bongs.

20 grand for that is wishful thinking. theres way nicer glass art pieces for way cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Looks amazing, so detailed.

Pricey, but mind you would love to smoke out of it haha great share :)

12. Work of art for sure but 20 grand...
    Is there anything special about it? Like rare colors or something that I am missing?

I'd just buy a new Corolla and a 3,000 piece...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. lol, a God? Stupid. So much out there less than or equal to that price tag that actually looks good. To each their own, but that piece is nothing special IMO. Might be worth it to a couple people just because they can pay that without a second thought, but I wouldn't pay more than $800 for that and even that's pushing it. Looks like they just threw a bunch of millie slices at it and called it a day. Gimme a few of these over that any day of the week;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So many others too. Again, if someone wants it at that price, more power to them. Personally, I'd go out and snag a piece for 1/4 that price tag that looks & functions a hell of a lot better. And yes, I threw in a simple fumed bubbler (simple compared to the rest), haha.

14. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Glass culture is so much bigger than it was even 2 or 3 years ago. These last 3 were pricey. I don't care for the over use of millies either

15. A bunch of mills and color swirls and you think it's worth 20gs? Hahaha

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. I'd just like to point out that it's "worth" whatever someone is willing to pay. Only thing is that there might only be one or two people in the world who would justify spending 20g's on that rig while there might be 100 or more willing to spend more than 20g's on a different piece of glass art. I feel pretty confident in saying that a majority of people will feel that rig in the first post isn't worth more than 5,000 to them, let alone 20.

If someone wants some beautiful & functional glass art, give me $20,000. I'll go out and get you 3 pieces more visually & functionally appealing than that and give you 50% of the change back. :)

17. For 20 grand that better come with a pound of the finest, as well as 1 hooker for each day of the week for 2 weeks.

18. Unless its 5ft tall, it aint worth 20k.

[​IMG]

Thats worth 20k

19. lies. that'll sell for no more than 9

20. For the idiots in this thread, that's Arik Krunk.  It's what they go for.  You would all shit yourselves to see what a 8k piece from him looks like, you'd all think it was worth like 50 bucks.  That one the OP is showing off, it'll fetch 15k easy and it's worked out the ass.  Those millie slices, AK isn't buying other people's millie work, cutting them up and attaching them to his tubes.  Those are his cane work.  He makes all those.  That's why his tubes are so expensive, he's making cane after cane of millies.  Those motherships posted above, I guarantee that it takes less time to make any of those than the AK tube.  He doesn't make a lot of them anymore, it takes a ton of time to do it, and AK is a legend in the glass game....thats why these are 20k.  Pretty sure it's bipolar too so the inside and outside are both worked to the gills.

Hey, I get it, I'm not a fan of chaos glass and even if I had it to spend on glass, I wouldn't spend on this.  But just cause I'm not a fan of the style, doesn't mean that it's not worth the tag on it.  Hell, I was quoted like 3.5k on a Clinton Roman Kachina doll dome set...it was a DOME for 3.5  and I kind of wish that I had bought it now :(