College Project

Discussion in 'General' started by Podge420, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Hello everyone.

I have recently decided to go back to college as I am sick of my dead end job and looking to get a career in engineering (preferably chemical). As part of my course, I need to come up with a design idea of a problem that has occurred in my/others lives and how to make it better. For example, one of my classmates is into cars and is trying to design a way to warm a car up without leaving the engine running or even entering your car.
    However, I am wanting to do something in the subject of marijuana. So I am wondering if any of you have problems within the subject. It can't be too specific, such as for a certain bong/vape etc. but a generic problem which often occurs whilst medicating. Or maybe something that occurs whilst making edibles such as THC not binding into ingredients properly or something.

So, and help/advice/problems will be grately appreciated and hopefully I will be able to fix them for you.

2. yeah i get kinda sleepy when im high, if u could fix that, that would be great. or maybe invent a way of getting high without actually smoking or eating an edible such as a THC patch u put on your skin and then the skin absorbs the THC and gets you high, something like that.

3. Shoulda kept that to yourself and invested in it xD

4. I also get exhausted after I smoke. I would also get really horny whenever I would smoke with my girlfriend.. That wasn't so much of a problem though. It would just be a little bit challenging because we'd make dinner reservations, smoke before going, and end up never making it to the restaurant..

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

5. Thanks for the replies.
    As far as the horny after smoking situation, that's something i definitely wont be fixing as I enjoy that part too much.
    In regards to the patch idea, I've been told I can use THC CBD etc as long as I have a reasonable idea, nothing about getting high etc. So I was gonna go kinda for the opposite, making a similar product to THC Salve which I have seen on the internet, using Rick Simpson Oil.

However, we need a few ideas, which I have, but if anybody else has any situations they think may be solvable, they are all welcome.