New Way To Inhale Marijuana

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Stabbs, Sep 22, 2014.

1. I don't know where to put this but has anyone ever tried to light your pipe and use your nose to inhale the smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Okay, man your high as Fuck.. hahaa

Sent from my N810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No but if you stick it up ya arsehole it tastes a bit stonger   :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

4. Sounds painful lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5L0uY0Bia0

6. Haha yea don magic juan has unique style. Always hitting blunts through nose

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Had a friend who would drag cigarettes through his nose when he got drunk

8. #9 Griimnak, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    Lol I've done it once or twice.. Kinda burns your nose after the second hit

9. i know people that strongly feel they have dulled there sense of smell from exhaling too many bong tokes through their nose. there is no evidence to back up if this actually occurs, but why risk it?

......unless your girl pussy stank

10. It burns your nostrils and makes your nose tingle like when you drink to much Coke.

11. Lmao that's dumb but I noticed that if I hit my bong with a big piece of ice in my mouth my huge rips aren't felt and no coughing. Haha nice

12. Ever try puttin ice in your bong

13. Thats old skool bro
    Drink or snort ;-)

14. You must very very stoned.

Attached Files:

15. Yes and its the best. Especially when the water is icy.

16. Actually there is one legit reason to smoke out of your nose... I got my wisdom teeth out and couldn't smoke through my mouth or even use a straw because of dry sockets. So boom I smoked through my nose for a week. Problem solved. Wouldn't do it otherwise though....

17. [quote name="kylekumar" post="20758580" timestamp="1413145650"]i know people that strongly feel they have dulled there sense of smell from exhaling too many bong tokes through their nose. there is no evidence to back up if this actually occurs, but why risk it?

......unless your girl pussy stank

Lmao

18. actually evidence suggest that over time smoke will burn your nose hairs which will effect ur smelling senses

19. Well..ya never have to pass that blunt..its all you playa that's for sure ..