Flowering Setup Day 33 (Photos Included)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GhettoGrower1, Sep 21, 2014.

1. I have 4 barneys farm critical kush clones that where vegged for 54 days under t5 lighting that has been topped once sitting in sunshine mix being feed GH 3 part nutes. Plants are in a 4x4 tent under a 600 watt HPS. Right now this is day 33 of flower.This is a 55 day flowering strain.
    \nHow do they look?
    What do you think I MIGHT yield???
    \n 20140920_211335.jpg
    \n 20140920_211315.jpg
    \n 20140920_211306.jpg

2. sorry it's hard to get perspective of the sizes without seeing them first hand. I hate guessin yields unless it's my own :smoking:

Budz look fat though! They still have quite a bit to fill out. Make sure to harvest when they're ready, rather then on a schedule...differences in environment can change flowering times. When the buds are ripe most of the pistils will have turned orange and the calyxs' receded...don't rely 100% on trichrome color or a seed company's #'s 

is that coco/perlite or soil?  .regardless of yields...looks like you did awesome..I can't imagine too much more bud fitting in there.  :)

3. It's sunshine mix(peat) and I put hydroton pellets on top to try to prevent gnats but the hydroten mixed in with the sunshine mix

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. @[member="Bongsauce"] and what do you mean  "calyxs' receded"???

5. hehe I think I worded that wrong. When the buds ripen, the hairs will turn orange and get pulled into the calyxes as they swell. That's what gives all the weight to the buds.