Broke Piece Off My Friends 800 Toro, Anybody Know Where I Can Send It To Be Fixed?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Justch1ll, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Hey guys, in a bad spot here need some good advice. I broke the glass piece that holds the nail on my friends really expensive oil rig, he loves this piece and I feel awful, I've been looking everywhere for someone who can fix it but with no luck. It was a clean break and it doesn't seem like a complicated fix, but there aren't a lot of glass blowers in the Northeast USA. Anybody know where I can send this thing? It would mean a lot to get it fixed even if it doesn't look perfect, although I want to find someone who will do a really nice job. Please help! Thank you :) here's a picture of where it broke  IMG_0100.JPG

2. That's rough man I would feel awful too.  It is a clean break at least, walk into some headshops and ask a few questions, surely someone knows a blower.

3. Clean break I guess but dam that design seems like it's just asking for that to happen

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

4. that is a really flimsy design for a toro piece. but id just go into your LHS and see if they are/ know any blowers. if its a reputable shop of any level they will know at least a few blowers

5. Check out GlassRepair805.com. You can also see if Fishbone Glassworks can take it on- you can contact him via FB.

6. Yeah ask around your headshops.

This is why I can't bring myself to buy name brand glass:(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Stick rubber piping in the hole. Connect the L-joint to the piping then seal it off with quick steal

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum