Harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by scorpian3d33, Sep 21, 2014.

1. My question is: When is it time for my plant to harvest.
     All the buds still have almost all white, stringy pistols, however, the trichromes that I see on almost all the buds are milky white. and I have found at least 3 trichromes turning amber. So im aware of the process of when to harvest and blah. blah. I just feel that an outside source or opinion(s) is much needed
    \nPlease let me know what you think im willing to disclose more information or more pictures.
    \n

Attached Files:

2. Here's an idea - especially if you're going to grow this stain again - harvest some of the buds now, and make sure you always lable them and\\or take a few pictures (close ups if you can), then let some go for another week or so, then some to another 2 weeks, etc... You can figure out which you like the best, then you can harvest that strain at the perfect ripeness for you, next time.

3. Oh yeah - this section is for news, there is a section for growing and harvesting questions where you will get more answers....