Are This Springtails??? Please Help I Am Freaking Out

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Anduryl, Sep 21, 2014.

1. They started going over the clay-pebbles as soon as i floded them with water and chlor (50 ml in 75l)

2. Video won't play...if they are indeed springtails they are the one bug that doesn't seem to do any harm. In fact some of my biggest yielders were infested with springtails..they eat decaying matter.
    They are attracted to warm humid areas...your growroom.
    If you really want to get rid of them try azamax. I heard that works.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i think the video will not play because you are using the mobile version, can anyone please confirm they are indeed springtails i am not shure and i don't want to wait untill it is to late

4. It was not public, fixed it can you try and watch it again preatty please, i am freaking out.

5. #6 mep123, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Do they hop or fly? Or just walk aroind

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. They just hop, i did not see them flying

7. Sure does look like springtails...if the hop away like a flea when you put your finger near them then I say you have them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Update: Still not shure if they are springtails. I am trying to dry the pebbles did not water for 24 hours. This morning i found a small caterpillar/larva on my left arm, do springtails have these? And if not what else could they be? I can't find AzaMax in my country any other sugestions on how to get rid of them?